Calls of violence and hate speech are only okay if we support it

>Calls of violence and hate speech are only okay if we support it
The tolerant left everyone.

Attached: Web capture_12-3-2022_75228_thehill.com.jpg (1137x768, 140.93K)

Hahaha wtf

Manlets aren’t people.

Hmm 6,5/10 clownworld points not bad

So why can't we openly call for the deaths of specific kikes?

The jews you mean you dumb nigger

We should start exporting polonium.

On that issue alone I support China and Russia nuking the US government and media/tech corporations out of existence. The extreme hypocrisy of the US government and the media/tech corporations is such cancer

First day posting on Any Forums?

lmao okay so you think it isn't dealt with okay kid

I don’t know why anyone would be surprised by this mutt-kun. These people have make it very clear that it’s “rules for thee and not for me” time and time again.
They don’t give a fuck if what they do is seen as “unfair”, because in their minds, they’ve already won.

Yes. The people need their two minutes.

Yup das right, cope and seethe chud

hopefully they will get sued into bankruptcy for this. it would be probably be a less embarassing end than them trying to "compete in the metaverse"

You should start exporting nukes. To Paris specifically.

IMAGINE IF THE ROLES WERE REVERSED

unfathomably based and checked.

Time to make some absolutely horrendous posts about Russia and radicalise an entire website to want to genocide them, skin them, flay them, and then rape their children just for the lulz

Exactly thaught the same thing, it's terrifing.
I was speaking with my father about this war and told him that before arguing he should better listen both side, he told me that " he respect every opinion but mine is inadmissible ".
In France people also have a magic word with wich they can disqualify every reasoning, it's just a " facho " thing. Which mean facist, they call that everything which doesn't stick with their view.
God I'm tired of all this shit. It's getting harder to just live a decent life and ignore peoples, they're saying bullshit all day long.

Just wait until a false flag brings us openly into the war. People will be calling for internment camps for Russians in another year.

>invade another country
>bomb civilians
>bomb nuclear reactors
>bomb hospitals and shelters
>poltards say nothing
>social media sites allow people to express their anger at those inhumane acts
>REEEEEE YOU CANT DO THAT

and free gore, only if on the correct side
fuck their hypocrisy

Attached: ukrainian_female_real_equality.jpg (1024x680, 185.96K)

Little puddle of cum you missed on your face there

First time sucking cock?