No wonder Putin is sperging

No wonder Putin is sperging

Attached: banan.jpg (809x574, 74.68K)

Russia is best friends with Brazil, Bananas will vanish in western stores like many other products.
Currently every german business is going bankrupt from high gas and fuel prices.

If that continues europe will be 3rd world tier in a couple years.

best friends since when?
they're always bitching about our meat, now they'll have a real reason to bitch plus middleman chinaman cut

gf working in the paper/printing industry.
lots of factories shutting down.
most of them are currently on a 1 month halt, but lets see if this gets extended.

Remember when we made fun of turks because they couldn't afford bananas?

Attached: suriyeli-ahmet-muz-yedigi-goruntuleri-paylasan-yurttaslari-adina-ozur-diledi-61783306ed4df_0.jpg (1200x550, 54.04K)

1 banana has been deposited

Attached: 1647083639342.png (1409x1388, 3.24M)

lmao

for real tho, bananas do seem to be on path to extinction
enjoy a banana today
as you may not be able to tomorrow

Attached: 1646301336004.jpg (400x388, 19.3K)

Yellow oil. Now banana republics will grow rich by exporting their premium fruits and will threaten every country that has ever made fun of them for being banana republics.

It's true. It's what happens when every plant is a clone if a disease affects one it affects all of them. Shit sucks but I think they'll find some new cultivar. Or maybe they'll make vaccines for bananas. Or maybe they'll put vaccines in bananas idk

>best friends since when?
Isnt this what the B in brics stands for?

Germany is basically just a logistic hub at this point and trucks cant afford to roll with diesel price that high.
We are 100% fucked. So fucked that people buy vegetable oils to fuel up their diesel cars.

If Germany goes 3rd world what do you think happens to your shithole?
What do you think about walking everywhere and living in a pre industrial stone age?
Thats what awaits us.

>living in a pre industrial stone age

accelerate

Attached: 1647083409186.png (713x1000, 636.58K)

What does that mean for my shithole?

honestli pre industrial stone age with internet doesnt sound too bad

If either of bananas/mangoes/lichis become extinct i will personally kill a globalist kike.

If you are a china bro probably not much, but europe fucked itself with all the sanctions as its all backfiring now.

We shouldnt have gotten involved in that bullshit war.

Attached: Brazil.jpg (1054x1156, 309.12K)

Does the original banana from the 30s still exist anywhere?

it's more of a formality

Oooh, I hadn't pieced together the shitty putting is a monkey meme being some pathetic shill psyop, but seeing you try and get the meme traction with your shitty post it all suddenly makes sense. Hello CIA.

The banana disappearing has nothing to do with the war, it's about desease striking the Cavendish banana called Panama desease, a fungus and since the Cavendish is the one that gets exported and there is no cure and all of them are clones we won't see them anymore. This has been reported for years now, the banana industry has to burn up entire fields because the fungus attacks and can't be stopped

There's a shitton of other bananas available but they are either filled with seeds or taste like crap, that's why anything artificially tasted like banana never tastes like one because that's not the Cavendish taste, it's the original one that also got rekt by a desease and disappeared from commerce

We won't give Putin anymore banan

It's over

This already happened to bananas once before. The Gros Michel banana was the leading cultivar in the world until it was wiped out by a fungus. The Cavendish is the current leading cultivar but is now susceptible to the same fungus after decades of adaptation.

Monocrops are retarded.

Putin here.
I do not care about bananas.
Delete this thread or face up to 15 years in Broomass Prison Camp for this misinformation.

Attached: 1647091470156.jpg (587x552, 28.34K)

I believe there are a few survivor plants left on some tiny island somewhere. Let's bring back big mike bananas.

Wow. Thank you user. I had no idea

I guess I will just plant a banana tree in my backyard. They do grow here and there are a few different types. I like the small ones so I'll do just this.

>Russia is best friends with Brazil, Bananas will vanish in western stores like many other products.
Yeah it will obviously be reversed from how it was in the cold war

watch ur mouth or no banana for russia