How do Slavs feel about being the new Arabs for the west?

how do Slavs feel about being the new Arabs for the west?
u stood and gulped western narrative and even helped their wars against us, now you're the incompatible race, you're the subhuman outsiders

Attached: FNl3cfwVUAEpeQF.jpg (1284x813, 140.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G0NbACjnAlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We helped you though

Neutral, it's been on for several centuries and the only way for it to stop is for us to become a westoid colony.
I feel far worse about the fact that there's not insignificant part of our country that will gladly kiss western ass in exchange for their approval.

how

fair enough on both points

You serious?
Ask every country that fought Israel during last century.
Or recall the Suez Crisis.
Even now Syria is holding on purely due to our involvement.

Attached: 1479729119367.jpg (600x405, 98.16K)

Yeah, yeah like the west is any different. You literally have people in the west who killed others because they took a single punch and then getting released on grounds of self-defence. You have all sorts of migrants from former colonies actually working the worst jobs 24/7 who are paid nothing and whose lives are worth nothing. You have the western military invading half the world indiscriminately killing and bombing not only armed enemies but civilians as well like it's nothing. You had nazi Germans destroying entire Eastern Europe, killing half of its population and never paying any kind of reparations. Fuck them, fuck them all.

youtu.be/G0NbACjnAlo
There's this (seemingly) pro-western Zommer Ruski who does man on the street type interviews all the time. They don't seem to give a fuck about a lot of the sanctions, they don't even care if you take away their internet. The thing that fucks them the most are financial hardships like job loss and inflation, but the loss of pozzed western companies doesn't seem to faze them.
Stay strong Russia bros, I don't think the war was a smart idea, but the North Korea treatment you're getting is really fucked up. Westerners with their tolerance bullshit turned out to be huge hypocrites. I hear from dicriminated Russians all the time now. Several people got bullied out of jobs in Germany, kids get harrased in schools, Russian shops are being vandalized etc.

>Slavs
you mean Russians? not my problem

they sent you a load of weapons to counter the western shadow governments

never go full kike

I'm more interested in how long Ukraine has been using the Iraqi flag to incite hatred?
This is literally haram

i/m talking the "war on terror" era
many western nations acted against Israel too, Israel started by having an insurgency against British troops

>We helped you though
He never said you guys didn't. Soviet Union was our enemy because of atheism and communism but Russia is our ally against ZOG, globohomo and western degeneracy. Also Putin respects muslims and you are basically fighting an indirect war against NATO, so 95% of muslims are on the side of Russia

Attached: s9vjj20wzrq61.jpg (2105x2213, 150.16K)

in the west we likes to larp about how civilized we are, while in reality we have dementia Joe and Victoria "fuck the eu" Nuland. The unsupervised diversity will finally do us in.

Being incompatible with the Western worldview is a praiseworthy virtue, every right-thinking man should turn away from the Whore of Babylon.

>war on terror" era
Well, we were fucking dead.
Couldn't even stop US from demolishing Yugoslavia and just barely managed to keep the country together with the whole Chechnya affair.
That's also why some US rhetoric landed well here, first hand experience with islamic terrorism tends to do that.

why are poles so deluded to believe the average westerner consider them any different than russians?
hell an american wouldn't know what poland is
it was all soviet stuff sold ages ago
i'm not inciting hatred and not ukrainian
just wondering about prespective
i've had many slavs throw western narrative in my face considering themselves part of the west

God, I fucking hate npc's.
They just want to bully and destroy people while acting high and mighty.
People will do anything just to feel moral and "right".

>Westerners with their tolerance bullshit turned out to be huge hypocrites
yeah no shit
>Several people got bullied out of jobs in Germany, kids get harrased in schools, Russian shops are being vandalized etc.
that's fucked up
it carries a lot of difficulties, see the German post i replied to
fair enough

They just want a way to vent their repressed anger and aggression, man, and they use the current trend of Russia hate to do so with the guise of being morally right. These people never hated racism, social inequality or any of these problems they always complain about, they just want an excuse to go ape mode and attack random people while also feeling morally superior because "We're the good guys! We're just fighting against evil!"

The way they talk about Russians and especially Putin is actually more similar to the way they talk about incels. If only St. Putincel had just taken more showers and worked on his personality. Completely feminized.

>reddit thread
Good to know the hivemind calls others a hivemind. Go back faggot. Reddit is the most mob-like site next to Twitter.

>implying the west gives a shit about the people
They'll just import more mutts.

except incels deserve the hate, been on their discord servers, most toxic entitled pussy
subhumans I've ever had the displeasure of running across

True, I was mistaken for being a Russian plenty of times because of my accent, usually by americans or dumb westoids, they literally see no differnece. All slavs = Russian for them