Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: FNkYCjJXEAIM5-S.jpg (1080x1080, 278.75K)

sneed

Bozgor presidents have 0 powers and she's also a puppet so who cares.

Cringe

She looks like a tanned tranny

Is she even running?

or a tranned tanny

Probably not from the sight of that double chin

Overrated, should have been this lesbian cunny.

But who cares, Orban controls everyone

Attached: 20200829varga-judit.jpg (720x960, 105.74K)

10/10 in bozgland

Attached: B887CF2C-4AE9-4E9A-9328-3001404BA60A.jpg (750x1000, 60.22K)

another failed country

hell naw
retard

>Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
So much for Hungary being based.

S

The president of Kitchen

she is not even a candidate you shitwit fat mutt

>female

it looks like a man

a woman is the leader, shut the fuck up lol

that's a man

leader of what? are you a retarded ape or what?

are you? the president of the country obviously, but if you want to argue against her being a leader of course it's a EU nanny state

why are both of them so... brown?

Says the Trudeau fag

>Tranny Ali MacGraw
Pass.

>Katalin Novak
Is she of Serbian origin?

but she isn't? Go be an anal trucker somewhere else

Its over for Hungary

Hungarians have darker skin. They're 100% white, though, so don't even start that shit.

Because they stole a LOT of money and travel to Maldives every week on their private plane. Or maybe solarium. Maybe both.

Dark future ahead. They will be 100% aligned with EU's and Germany's policies within a year, EU laws will override Hungary's constitution.

very smart women, speaks 4 languages and has a huge nuclear family. Hates shitskins and globohomo. Absolutely based women.

/thread

IT'S OGRE

Attached: BEHEAD ALL SATANS_.png (595x763, 1.11M)

Jesus Christ, Mary and Joseph. She's one hideous swine.

Attached: 1627726161046.jpg (680x454, 34.36K)

it's okay. i'm related. just curious because the first woman looks tan, but the second woman is like a shade that's not med, but not asiatic or sand nigger either. Something attractive about it. Exotic even kek

based

The real question though, is she LGBT?

also, she has some milfy vibes. cute blue eyes

Attached: Novak-Katalin.jpg (1600x1064, 192.04K)

Full of shit.

Way, way, way better photograph. I take back my accusation of her being a he.

They're trying really hard to replace all leaders with wamen since they're easily manipulated.

She was not elected, she was appointed by our current zog puppet ruling party, noone asked the people about want her at all.
It is a failed country though. We have non-whites out of the zoo, ukranigger migrants also allowed to roam inside the country, even prior to this war scam, and now jews huminiliate us with a cunt president (which is an useless ceremonial position that should not exist in the first place).

The parliament elects the president. Watch Any Forumstards who don't know the difference between head of state and head of government like this make half-hearted concern shill posts by the hundreds for the next week.

Attached: 1646957598461.jpg (858x1200, 189.54K)

i'm not sure thats a female tho
death to bozgors

and prayers

Once again, the president of Hungary is nothing more than a ceremonial title. The real power is in the PM's hands.

She wasn't elected yet? OP pic made me think she's already the president.

fuck off redditor fag, your corruption memes are getting stale

Attached: 1587910158842.jpg (1242x970, 701.86K)

Being in Central Europe we have all kinds of phenotypes, from Nordic to Meds and slavic etc.

She
is the classic Turanid Alföld woman type. Aka the old Iranian-Scythians stock, they are a bit darker and have slightly Turkic features like the eyes

Attached: kormany-e1524834852960-768x345.jpg (768x345, 72.46K)

just saying in Hungary the named """ president """ has zero real power, and just shaking hands, PR clown.

I bet her pussy tastes like milk. Would.

Yeah Orban kiked out hard since covid. also they use Ukraine to import thousands of literal niggers now

You kuructards screech at her election in unison with the globohomo opposition. Goes to show how well you play the useful idiot's role.
She was, leftist media is trying their hardest to somehow spin the election of a female to such a post as le bad since she's not one of them.

People simping for corruption is like some wageslave simping for billionaires on Facebook, and its just as pathetic. Surely we can do better than this.