The absolute state of globohomo Ethereum developers

Attached: Hudson Jameson.jpg (593x393, 123K)

Why would an incel need a vasectomy

self mutilation is edgy

Imagine being a 30 year old crypto multimillionaire who can easily afford children and getting a vasectomy
What is wrong with these people?

Like that fat neckbeard is ever gonna reproduce lmao. Delusional

>Ethereum developer
he is just some kike developing some shitty erc 20 project on ethereum.

he is as much of a 'eth dev' as me.

kek!

I think many millennials and zoomies are antinatalist in the broader sense by now, also there is a subset that views vasectomy as the chivalrous alternative to female birth control, I've seen many "men" on social media brag about it fedora style

Attached: 1317735313065.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

White people shouldn't be allowed to have children

ugly austist redditor that got lucky on the shitcoin lottery. he wears mask even tho he is laying alone in a hospital bed.

dunno if you noticed but all these extremely ugly losers love masks more than anything.

There are still way more cucked people like this fat, vaxxed, spermless neckbeard in the ETH community than BTC. Why is that?

Self aware 101 incel:
>If I cut the supply from my balls then women will have sex with me without fearing of getting impregnated by a monstrosity
>women still don't have sex with him because 'ugly' is ingrained in their brain as 'dangerous'

I ruined many of my exes body by forcing them on the pills. I would brag about it on facebook fedora style but those liberal roaches would lynch me.

If you ge vasectomy it signals you get pussy so much you dont want to be bothered with children.
Or thats what they think it does.
Being milionare requires smart in most cases but can happen with pure luck as well

virgin ETH Jameson neckbeard vs. chad BTC Jameson neckbeard

Attached: Jameson Lopp.jpg (595x265, 59.41K)

Based. He shouldn’t be producing. We need more betas with this level of self awareness.

Attached: 7A1A8666-EED9-42C3-9B10-142273C107C2.jpg (1211x800, 409.34K)

I highly doubt this fat fuck inseminates more than 1 pussy per 3 years.
Unless he's banging morbidly obese chicks who have no standards

his gf is so ugly probably he's terrified at the prospect of having kids with her

Attached: vaush_goblin_fashwave.png (867x677, 988.27K)

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

cucked and ugly. once you're defeated in your heart no outside power can help you

Yeah I noticed it too. I have no idea. Eth was the og smart contract solution in the crypto market, probably all the wierdos jumped on board saying 'next new btc'.

I dropped my eth after seeing all those ausitst involved and the centralized sketchy russian blockchain. Unironically the whales and cexes manipulated it to explode and the miners are making a bank for 2 straight years now because the fees are just over the top.

Fuck eth it only gave me pain, except watching my loser normie friends jump in at 4k euro.

R A R E
A
R
E

It seems all the leftists are more attracted to ETH and hate BTC.
It's irrational to be a leftist who holds his wealth in crypto like the fat fuck in OP.
Crypto is inherently anti-collectivist. It's extreme individualism. Not your keys, not your coins.