Why do people think coronavirus is over? Do they think evolution just stops because some crazy guy invades a country?

Why do people think coronavirus is over? Do they think evolution just stops because some crazy guy invades a country?

Attached: Iranian-artist-criticizes-societys-problems-in-strong-illustrations-621c8d8155d74__700.jpg (700x495, 91.86K)

No one thinks it’s over, it’s called the news cycle.
Retard.

The coronavirus is fake just like the Russian Ukrainian conflict. It's just a Zionist scam like everything else.

Attached: 1646897160995.jpg (960x720, 108.02K)

Only normies are gas lit by a hand puppet launching a proxy war with Russia and China.

didn't give a fuck.
Still don't give a fuck. meme flu
just make sure u wear ur mask on the frontline faggot

>void 25
3 more years to back to normal. phew

What if I told you it was never a big deal to begin with, and the media has just moved on to bloating the next news piece as it always does. In a few months, Ukraine will be completely forgotten, and we’ll all be talking about China

Attached: 2EC4526D-96C0-4F00-B155-C6E9159D3C0C.jpg (594x725, 85.47K)

>Do they think evolution just stops because some crazy guy invades a country?
No. That don't think at all -- that's why there was a "corona virus" in the first place.

Attached: mudbloods--CONCENTRATION.jpg (840x749, 143.21K)

The truth is. The virus was rigged from the start.

>coronavirus
lmao look at this boomer
it's 2022 grandpa we're talking about the war now, go discuss that shit on facebook with the other pensioners

Attached: 1647089293187.gif (374x400, 99.68K)

you see im just never gonna get the vax... haha yeah i know... im just never going to get it. im never going to wear the face diaper, im never going to live in fear... yeah i know... im sorry but... haha im just not going to

Attached: order.jpg (720x540, 38.56K)

Covid was the tool of the rich boomers to torture people for two years. Society basically cannot work if boomers cannot torture people. Now they are going to torture us by cutting our energy source with the pretext of supporting Ukraine or fighting the Russians or some nonsense like that. I am okay with this as I earn plenty of money. And maybe when people are dying of cold or of hunger they will massacre boomer deamons in minecraft. It could be so funky :)

Viruses almost never evolve to be more deadly you faggot. The left is panicked because they're going to be punished for their opportunism. They won't let go.

It's over because we don't care anymore.
Had (((the virus))) twice.
Twice nothing burger.
No Vax. Never Vax. Fuck you OP and fuck Daddy Pfizer and fuck Fauci and Moderna too.

Did you really just make three threads about this? We should have treated covid like it was over from the very beginning. And nothing would have changed. The Russian Flu was also a coronavirus and it also evolved into a common cold. Who gives a fuck? Why do YOU care? Are you immunocompromised and afraid to go outside? Let us know where you live so we can come cough on you.

It’s over because it was just a flu to begin with. Now Ukraine has them an out to distract the NPCs

omicron is mild
even the spanish flu became mild like an old man with no teeth after 2 years, and no vaccines
omicron is unlikely to get its teeth back and there's sufficient widespread immunity to make any further strains even milder
the pandemic is done

They keep normies suspended in the non-stop fear like paralisis. This allows the elite to fully control everything. After war it will be something else. After something else it will be another stuff. I wonder if normies will ever notice it, probably not. I feel disgusted with everyone and deeply demoralized. Not my problem as they say.

Viruses never become more deadly unless they are manufactured to do so in a ukrainian pentagon-funded biolab.

Because it's time for WW3!

Attached: 1597459483585.jpg (960x960, 191.71K)

It was over along ago. Wasn't that deadly to begin with and is even less so not. With Ukraine in the news it's easy to forget it exists because so few people get hospitalized from it.

>Void 25
Finally, release

Because it was never dangerous to begin with? This gay earth is over, the bad men are here.

Definitely not over. I suffer daily with DELTACRON at the moment. I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy. Please get vaxxed and boosted. I’d feel much worse if I wasn’t.

What were they doing in that room?

[Arsine poisoning, fecal bacteria spraying and phased array frying intensifies]

What do you mean? COVID is obviously over, our fair and unbiased media hasn't talked about it in a week!