I am convinced that everyone complaining about the price of gas is just a massive poorfag in over their head making...

I am convinced that everyone complaining about the price of gas is just a massive poorfag in over their head making payments on a car they cant afford.

If you get 20mpg then at most you're spending $5 more a day or $150 more a month, and that's assuming you drive 100 miles every day.

It's really annoying seeing people who drive leased $40,000 cars complain about the price of gas. Don't get me wrong i fucking hate biden but jesus christ people just love to bitch about how broke they are.

Attached: 68egy1.jpg (500x500, 75.53K)

>budget
>save
>live within means
>gas spikes
>alter budget
>save less
>change means
you dumb nigger

This is the worst shilling that discord trannies have ever conceived. Keep up the laughs you cross dressing man

Of course they will start blaming the people for your ruinous policies, just like when you blamed Americans for the great depression by margin buying despite the fact that such behavior was literally encouraged by the same level of federal reserve printing back then keeping interest rates low.

haven't seen this meme type in a while good to see it back thx usa kek lord

>If you get 20mpg
No, I drive a truck because I'm not gay

>live above your means
So most Americans. Yeah fuck them right? Hahahaha. Alienating most of America wont backfire at all.

Er.... I'm confused. I drive a quarter ton pickup. I get 24 or so MPG.

Actually, I telecommute so this whole thread is way off track.

Imagine not being able to afford $150 a month

What?

I am an American? Also i'm not a super rich jew or anything i make a pretty average salary i just dont buy cars that are 1/2 of my income and then complain about gas.

Attached: 1auy53z5q7f71.jpg (1280x720, 296.97K)

Did I mention it was paid for ten years ago?

2019 Silverado, I get 16 city and 16 highway lol

It's not about the direct consumer impacts. It's the impact on small businesses, which are, as usual, taking a big hit.

Just the usual forced consolidation towards corporations or the government.

>fuel prices affect poor people the most
>"i think poor people don't have money"
holy buttfucking stephen hawking, we've got a genius

you are going to stave and nobody will like you enough to spare any food

Basically, I dont even look at the price before I pull into the garage.

Ive never paid attention to the price. Even if it doubled Id pay an extra $5k per year, hardly going to effect the budget.

Found the guy that doesnt live in his parent's basement

You will never have the jawline of a real woman.

Attached: 6F5E20D9-3444-4B78-84F5-C201A70844FC.jpg (614x960, 113K)

US
Average household income 50k
Average New car purchase 36k (one years salary after taxes of average household income)
Older vehicles shipped to TurdWorld countries during BHO cash for clunkers and BHO because emission controls
Manufacturers only required to make parts for 10years
New cars requiring more safety features, improved gas mileage not required on SUVs or trucks by BHO, thus more expebsuve than cars SUV boom
By design to lower standard of living, steal more wealth.
Anyone know more please add

LOL, they are using t5's now

You think gas is bad now? Wait until they force everyone back into the office and more people start to commute. Right now 60% of employees are working from home.

>YOU WILL OWN LESS AND BE HAPPY
stfu zoghead

>60
Nah

>Hurrrrrr I'm some faggot kike who's blu blu'ing on Any Forums for the attention my parasite rat parents never gave me.

Kys OP, faggot kike nigger.

dems new unironic shill is to straight up call you a poor bitch and laugh.

France had riots over high gas prices not so long ago.
Intense riots at that.
Unless there was something else going on at the time that I missed.

I've never seen anything this fucked. These people literally need to be beaten to death for humanity to unfuck itself.

Kill yourself immediately.

OP is a nigger jew

Either a retarded faggot or a troll, either way saged. Not gonna bother trying to convince you of the depths of poverty and wealth inequality in this country, or educate you on the systems designed to keep entire generations stuck in class warfare. You're part of the problem and everyone would be better off if fags like you kys.

>Let them eat cake.

Attached: 1600474020668.jpg (1242x1343, 182.59K)

I pay roughly $80/month.

>cars
You should not be worried about your car, you should be worried with the fact that expensive gas means expensive food, products and services

When gas prices rises, the price of everything rises with it

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-12 at 10-35-40 pol - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (308x328, 27.3K)

Nigger there is no such thing as "i can take this" when i comes to this retarded price hike

this isnt like a natual catastrophe or something its literally our elites throwing us under the bus because they are seething over their puppet being annexed

You do realize people don't just pay for gas right? There are plenty of other things you have to pay for and that $150 is only going to be stacked on top.
The price is only going to get bigger too and soon you'll be asking why people can't afford $200 a month.

Only welfare queen dont care about gas price hike. Old chinese proverbs says dont bite the hand that feeds you after all

Everything is transported by trucks that get 7mpg. Their fuel basically doubled in price in the last year. All the stuff you get that isn't locally provided is going to go through the roof in price over this. Which means companies will have less money to pay employees more money because they'll be spending more on logistics. Raising the cost to do business by increasing energy prices hurts workers and wages.

I give it 5 years before dem fueled documentaries start to turn on the Covid/vaxx/Biden lunacy. Pelosi and them will be dead or gone and now new darker dems can fly the flag and lament about old dem whites fucking up etc. Newsom will be president by then guaranteed

Yes we know, your masters hate the poor they steal their wealth from.
That's why they couldn't get elected and instead had to take it in a coup.

Yeah bro since I have excess money I wish the government would just make everything more expensive until I can barely afford it bro that would be awesome bro way to stick it the poorfags bro! Pls daddy government take all my excess wealth!

>be retarded poorfag
>make 20k / year
>at most you're spending $5 more a day or $150 more a month
or 1800/year which is nearly 10% of my income
not to mention the prices on everything also inflating

>fuel cost only relates to muh car
You're not only clealy a poorfag, but you're retarded to boot. Accept your fate and move on because I am betting you will be locked into both conditions for the remainder of your existence. Consider taking the self-checkout option and hope you get dealt a better hand next round.

People are starting to buy used cars now which is assblasting the market for buyers like yours truly.

> goods people buy are shipped through trucks
> cost of goods includes transportation costs
> trucks run on gasoline
> price of shipping goods increases
> effects of higher gas prices does not stop at the pump

Get an old civic, good on gas. 30mpg vs 20 isnt even that much of a difference anyways, dont drive more than like 5 to 10 mins to work unless it pays well.