Let's face it, China will leave Russia to rot. China will be happy to have one less competitor...

Let's face it, China will leave Russia to rot. China will be happy to have one less competitor. Chinks are backstabbing and have no honour, that's why they are based.

Attached: 1646879364133.png (587x584, 459.28K)

China has gained a new slave state, they'll buy russian resources and women for pennies

russia is self sufficient. the only ones starving will be the west cucks.

You are delusional if you think the west will not cuck on the sanctions and backpedal in a few years

Yes if they want to lead a pastoral nomadic life, if they want to keep modern infrastructure then absolutely not lol

this, china already buys russian gas and oil, which is below market rate. that actually costs russia more to make than they get back selling it.
and china has 1m+ workers in russia, displacing russian jobs.

now that russians military has been shown to be a paper tiger. china is only going to further exploit russia.
china could easily invade russia given thier recent "performance", however given that russia is giving away thier resources at a loss to china, the benefit is limited... but for sure china will going forward demand more and more "free" resources from russia

>modern infrastructure
lmao you wont be even allowed to own a car in few years

This. Sanctions are a silly mistake and probably some leftist 3D chess. Russia won't suffer from sanctions at all, in fact the higher energy prices with probably make it richer.

I wan't a hot war with chinur, not russia.

EU and China will split Russia in a masterful Eurasian technocracy. People are missing the real 4D chess

Same, but unfortunately China will never be a net exporter of energy.

West will pretend to uphold the sanctions but will quietly sneak in loopholes that allows everybody to get along and trade anyway.

Russia is more important to China than the West in the long run. It's where it will get resources and it's its most vulnerable flank.

The trade with the West is basically just to get the tech and finance modernization to a comfy level. After that there's no point in cucking to a declining region of the world.

Thanks for the tech, now fuck off roundeyes.

Attached: gy9q0z3p7yj61.png (397x409, 190.43K)

Russia is the future. It has ample land, ample resources, no niggers, and the world's largest and most advanced nuclear arsenal.
If Hungary was smart it would defect from NATO and join Russia.

It's funny how the US strategy for defeating Russia assumes that China, India and other independent countries will obediently stand next in line while they strangle Russia.

With Russia's birthrate they'll die out in 40 years and its full of niggers (that is, Central Asians, their version of niggers) and muslims.

I've been there twice and its not some right wing paradise some think on the internet... Its a very apathetic, hopeless feeling there really, just like here.

And we're too far culturally to join a slavic empire realistically.

>Chinks are backstabbing and have no honour, that's why they are based.

Attached: 1502315899469.png (657x605, 220.27K)

Ok schizo

>a few years
Give it one, once the NPCs forget and move onto the next thing to consoom they'll restart business

that was a bait, Ferenc

your copium has arrived, schizo

would be the case if not for China knowing that West wants to destroy it, just like it does with Russia, and that after Russia falls, China would be second.

Thus China relies on russian military and resource support to stand a chance.

That would be improvement for Russia, west doesnt buy - just steal and sanction

The EU literally banned normal cars by 2035 you retarded vaccine experiment.

not even that, 2 months is official time

The companies arent actually leaving despite saying that, aside maybe IT ones like Microsoft/Oracle/Facebook etc. - that we`ll not even let in back in first place.

Right now the issue is not war and sanctions, but unstable rouble - until its course stablizes, western companies have keep out since cant plan ahead. Even if they`ll be official forbiden to trade wih us by their goverments, they intend to continue by proxy i.e. splitting of or trading through belarus/kazachstan.

So far, apart from rouble course fall, litterally nothing critical happened and felt in Russia as opposed to media picture created. theres no shortages expected also - i know, since my company also faced this.

And best part, we now can ignore patents and trademarks of all "hostile nations". Meaning we can make generics of every medicine and create own bussinesses that coudnt rival competition before.

NEW cars, Jerzy
old ones will stay

i thought you ruskies are clever
holy motherfucking cope
kek

China is most likely going to keep them afloat but not let them recover fully to make them prone to extortion in a long run. Wouldn't be surprised if China tries to demilitarize Russia in future and steal their nukes in exchange for a promise of some 'help'. Chinks prefer acting like a peace loving nation and have an ambition to usurp a position of a world's sheriff from USA.
>Chinks are backstabbing and have no honour
Yep. And that's why they are constantly talking about being best friends with Russia.

Russia has raw resources and next to no modern knowladge as to how to turn them into functional products. Soviets were in a better spot with more land with multiple European allies/ satelites and enemies not that far ahead of them as now and still failed

Its ok my gypsy friend. I know tha joining west did not brought you prosperity and happiness yet, so you have to cope - but just keep beliving.

As opposed to the USA forcing Europe to cut off their own dicks in front of the world?
Why would you care about the potential of another nation exploiting others in the future, when the alternative is doing it right now?