2ch.life/b/src/264644888/16469651701510.mp4

Attached: .png (301x638, 376.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenude.com/Harley_45454.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Corey Maison

hot ngl

MODS

Is that all you're worried about at the moment, Ivan?
kek

sexo gostosa

About 75% sure that's a man

Attached: 1646349295077.png (900x1172, 59.32K)

>She

user, I..

That is a man.

Attached: 1642586620198.png (657x527, 238.71K)

>Is that all you're worried about at the moment, Ivan?
kek
You clearly have a lot to worry about.

Attached: .jpg (182x220, 6.49K)

FAG
A
G

SO WHAT LOOKS BETTER THAN REAL HOLES AT THIS POINT AAAAAAA

I hope Putin unleashes nukes on the planet

Any Forums tier thread

MOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDSSSSSSSSSSSS

Looks like a guy.

thenude.com/Harley_45454.htm
looks like this bitch

Man pretending to be woman.
It fool only infants and americans.
Into furnace, problem go away double quick.
DRINK?

is she a downie or something? definitely a chromosomal error in that face

I wanna.

wtf Michael Jackson sextape?

That man is 20 y old. Groomed by his mother and previously "famous" anti-trumper.

Really?

he cute

>failed dna sequence
>american
Many such negro-tainted mutts.

Attached: 1616962036873.jpg (1024x1024, 139.07K)

Realy?

SEXSO VIOLENTO CON EYACULACION INTERNA

No chance of her being a man. Angle of the rib is around 60° and the way she is sitting crossed legged is very feminine because of the angle of the femur. Also she has fairly wide hips, but that's not unheard of in men.
What it could be is CP. Because of the lack of secondary sexual characteristics and pols schizo tier obsession with trannies, I can see why some would think she's a man but no fucking way in hell. Surgery can't change those things I mentioned.

hot

Where's the penis?

Wait isn't that the down syndrome model ?

Attached: image_2022-03-12_134521.png (650x650, 664.37K)

>No chance of her being a man. Angle of the rib is around 60° and the way she is sitting crossed legged is very feminine because of the angle of the femur. Also she has fairly wide hips, but that's not unheard of in men.
>What it could be is CP. Because of the lack of secondary sexual characteristics and pols schizo tier obsession with trannies, I can see why some would think she's a man but no fucking way in hell. Surgery can't change those things I mentioned.

Attached: .jpg (1920x1080, 903.49K)

not sure if it qualifies as cp because you don't see her genitals, and she's not doing anything sexually suggestive. it would qualify more as a distasteful nude.

Somebody please give her secondary sexual characteristics. I feel uncomfortable.

cp? that woman doesn't look underage, but my dick is telling me that it's probably a man, doesn't get excited at all

Just because your dick doesn't tell you it's a woman doesn't mean it's a man
Your dick could be confused

she could be underage, but again it's a gray area. not sure anyone would actually prosecute you if you downloaded it unless you were black and poor and it'd be an easy plea bargain.

Her body looks developed. Her face is just child-like, which is not that uncommon.

We aren't a global power because we don't want it KEK

It sounds complicated but if you know about anatomy you can spot a tranny from one glance. The explaining part makes it look more difficult than it really is. For me it's just one look at the border of the ribcage, everything else is just a little extra. Surgery can't change those things

asian women are quite neotenous up until their forties when the wrinkles start to show

this or maybe F.A.S