OPPENHEIMER shitstorm

People are mad for the (white) cast in nolans new film
Why? Its a biopic?

twitter.com/Uber_Kryptonian/status/1502015327126888450

Attached: 7FF4A03B-F09F-40CA-8C3A-DBF581C5868A.jpg (1200x1286, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

blackinventionmyths.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many niggers were involved in the creation of the atom bomb?

Jews aren't white

plenty, but of course whites would have stolen their accomplishments

Attached: black inventors.jpg (1820x1384, 594.99K)

let's be real here, how much are all those actors going to cost? seems like a ton

lol
blackinventionmyths.com

Easier to live in a community post atom bomb detonation than black occupation. Not like anyone's ever complained about Black flight devastating their community.

Didn’t even flip the text in her “mirror” kek

>White
I count many with brown eyes.

I don't understand the smart mirror one, did she paint over the mirror or something?

Attached: F7E41105-E73B-42AA-8863-CCA1C1264BE6.png (1334x750, 3.13M)

Who's mad? Niggers? Trannies? Women? When aren't they?

Who is playing him

Attached: DMudTYkU8AAi1-W.jpg (444x444, 34.32K)

reminder

Attached: 459.jpg (828x821, 115.15K)

No smart mirrors are a thing, they are just a mirror with an LCD monitor behind it that shows all the info
The joke is the retarded reply underneath saying to "patent" it as if the girl created it for the first time

pretty sure it'll be retconned. Oppenheimer's gay black lover along with a sassy black maid will unlock the secrets of the atom.

Because we are the only ones who matter. All the other races know it, but the blacks hate it the most.

Attached: Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 1.10.43 AM.png (2818x1288, 3.63M)

imagine looking at those faces and not seeing significant genetic diversity

it wouldnt be flipped

>My boy Hartnetz, heh, he just needed a little time

I don't get it, why can't you just hire diverse actors? Is it really that hard?

I have a smart mirror in my bathroom and honestly it's not worth it once the novelty wears off. Fucking women, needed to have one since her friend has one.

Attached: 1605853564962.jpg (495x475, 28.11K)

>why can't you just hire diverse actors?

Nolan here. I didn't do that because I wanted people to watch my movie.

What the fuck, Nolan is a chud now?

Attached: 1646503969689.png (287x327, 174.71K)

It must be so sad being like them, constantly obsessed about the superior white man

And you're too much of a bitch to tell her no.

you're special kind of retard

But there's an Egyptian man right there. Are they going to admit they wuzn't kangz after all then?

Attached: 1643966647831.jpg (3200x2134, 989.55K)

>we
you're not white

Yes, I caved like a bitch.

OP are you Russian or Chinese by chance?

Are you perhaps trying to convince me that non-white people in my democratic society hate me because of my race?

Attached: Oppenheimer cast tweets.jpg (598x144, 14.21K)

>You look nice
Lmao I can't

nolan gets a woke pass from producers because he makes money

None were actually involved but they are creatures of chaos and destruction so I imagine they inspired the creation

Did she spends her own money or did she make your buy it?

>mfw there are no PoCs in my newest kino

Attached: file.png (180x242, 30.67K)

>Its a biopic?

Why would that matter? They hate white people and want to see them fucking dead.

Fuck me there's so many

So refreshing, god.

>go get it copy written of sum on paper to say this is his idea
Mup da doo didda po mo gub dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga

I choose top row number 5

Might be the first movie I watch in years

Come on bro don’t you think the western msm spends enough time convincing whites and non whites to hate eachother, wtf does it have to do with Russians and Chinese?

Jews aren't white though

Attached: 1630061270869.jpg (613x559, 57.76K)

>I KAWT ME OWN FOOKIN' 'ORSE WATCHIN' A MOVIE WIF NO DIVERSITY IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1622427171082.webm (1920x960, 2.77M)

Americans are so fucking mentally ill and retarded. I hope they get nuked soon.

>No Michael Caine
WTF NOLAN

Attached: angrybarn.jpg (718x723, 135.98K)

You think Nolans has to announce Michael Caine?

who cares about twitter in [$CURRENT_YEAR]?

where is mosquito man or big guy?

>twitter users
>people

Whites are the only ones involved in the creation of mankind's deadliest weapon, the atomic bomb. The cast is all white to reflect the white race's inherent nature to destroy literally everything.

Yes they are. European/American jews at least.

the atomic bomb is the most peaceful invention in history, you midwit

Well?

Attached: 1647083970546.jpg (1078x360, 52.02K)

The guy below Robert Downey Jr, isn't that the hot head guy from TDKR? And the guy right below that is the bad guy from Tenet, right?

Troons aren't gonna like this.

italians arent white

Attached: Enrico_Fermi.png (351x479, 112.37K)

my waifu

Attached: emma dumont.webm (696x1080, 393.59K)

Nolan's movies in general are pretty damn white. Outside of Tenet (one guy) and Morgan Freeman in the Batman movies, the main cast is usually all white and has been for years. He's probably the whitest mainstream filmmaker right now. How the fuck does he get away with it?

Worst Emma

because his movies make money. maybe audiences prefer good movies to diverse ones

>Benny Safdie - Jewish Lebanese or something like that
>Rami Malek - Egyptian
>David Dastmalchian -Iranian
And those are the just ones I recognize

Is that the heckin racismerino guy?

Spider Man is diverse and it made more money than Dunkirk, an all white film

Because audiences actually don't want forced diversity

im assuming someone has to tie your shoes

Finally dane dehaan in a good movie. He hasn't been in a good one since kill your darlings.

>Spiderman is diverse
>the latest one needed 3 of the same character to be relevant

He is unironically making a stealth statement about caucasian people being actually diverse and not needing "diverse" races aka "everyone looks the same" to be "diverse".

How the fuck do you not know who Michael Modine and Kenneth Branagh are? I bet you know who this fat faggot is don’t you? Zoomer shithead.

Attached: 2BABBB5F-8F8B-4315-9BF2-F57EC88FAB6C.jpg (189x267, 6.05K)

Im sick and tired of the neo nazi hatred and anti trans terf bigotry from racist trump supporters like Christopher Nolan holding back the vibrant trans BIPOC community

>Why? Its a biopic?
It's not historically accurate, there were black people that worked on the project. Thus, intentionally removing POC from this movie is dog whistling the idea that blacks weren't smart enough to work on such a project.

Attached: 444534535.png (1256x673, 374.57K)

>I bet you know who this fat faggot is don’t you?
Nice self own.

>kill your darlings
You like for men to put their penis’ in your booty don you?

>cillian murphy
>kenneth brannagh
based

i bet it's the third guy from the left in the second row, he even looks like feynman
I guess i will re-read surely you're joking this year too, that book never gets old.

patrice laughing about racism that dedicated will never not be funny

is this the scientist who invented white people?

That’s Jack Quaid, the faggot from The Boys.

His head isnt big enough

Attached: 1632020245093.png (328x490, 126.15K)

the only people who care are journalists. audiences don’t really give a shit either way.

My pay check goes into our shared bank account so she just bought it on Amazon

hello Christopher

dane dehaan sucks so bad. he's not even a bad actor, he's just got the most annoying face/delivery and he's never actually been in a good movie.

Are nogs really upset they're not being represented in a movie about people that developed a fucking atomic bomb?

lmao, that is so fucking retarded
btw, the atomic bomb has SAVED millions of lives, the reason why all out wars don't happen anynore is because of atomic bombs
Anyway, Los Alamos was a secret American engineering project. Almost all American physicists and engineers in the 40s were whites and jews, so almost everybody at Los Alamos were whites and jews. The nuclear bombs made by largely non-white nations would have been created by non-white people.
who's going to play him, btw? Fermi was a massive chad.

this guy better be in the film

Attached: core-chan.gif (480x480, 65.53K)

i went to highschool with her. my buddy dated her for a bit. really sweet kinda doofy sort of a gal. She homeschooled part time and her mom was ultra-controlling. hung out with her downtown in the rain one saturday and got lunch. glad to see she made it.

It would be supercritical for it to be there.

Honestly the seething niggers and wiggers in the comments is what is making me want to watch this on the first day.

Can you believe the smartest minds on the planet couldn’t come up with a better way to test for critical mass values?

history.com/news/black-scientists-manhattan-project-atomic-bomb

The joke to me is that the black does something any 14 y/o white could do in their sleep, and she gets 500k likes for it. It's like an implicit admition that blacks are so retarded that even such an unremarkable "achievement" is for them a great accomplishment.

The safety measures were available, but they got in the way of Slotin's bravado.

magicmirror.builders
Smart mirror shit is pretty cool surprisingly

Except they literally are.

>shared bank
C.u.c.k.

Lol, someone post it.

Attached: 833D4485-C9D6-4670-BC4C-59DC1A132317.jpg (746x878, 371.44K)

Of course they are but they're meant to hide that fact

>People are mad
Nobody is mad except for morons on Twitter. Twitter is not a real place.

Attached: L eating cake.gif (696x389, 763.36K)

You deserve it for having black history month

Damn, that looks refreshing!

It's a mirror that predicts your reflection

These people on twitter have let power go to their heads. The sad thing is that studios are so obsessed with advertising on social media, that they go along with the extreme opinion (because thats the one people care to type).

Do other blacks ever get tired of their entire race massive coping all the time?

I seriously hope with Oppenheimer and Napoleon KINO coming, it will seriously send a message that a movie doesn't need forced diversity bullshit.

Attached: napoleon kino.jpg (720x720, 73.05K)

Most of these people are not white

period pieces not having forced diversity quotas shouldn’t really be considered a victory. it should just be expected

She's so hot it's legitimately fucking insane.

Hey at this point I take any victory I can get. Because media as whole in the west is legit dying.

Napoleon has an ez way to include diverse characters

Attached: soldati-french-army.jpg (736x987, 119.19K)

None of them where important.