Aus/pol mindlesswork edition

new thread for the late night crew

Attached: CTPump aka mindlesswork.jpg (600x1068, 85.11K)

1rd

what is everyone drinking tonight?

i heard this bloke was in direct communes with zyzz?

Ancient wisdom Merlot to coincide with my fast. I recommend on other occasions.. southwark stout

inb4 convict fenians shit up the thread again

no he was in contact with a 15 year old kid who idolized zyzz after zyzz died

Attached: mindlesswork ctpump 4.png (1280x630, 555.72K)

tonights drink, taiwanese kaoliang jiu

Attached: WeChat Image_20220312215946.jpg (960x1280, 72.61K)

the flag you behold and what this thread is named after is inherently convict fenian which created it over the past 300 years so your sorry fucking arse can jerk off.. so what the fuck do you expect?

just knocked off so suntory -196

Goon cuz I'm poor s m h.

how long you fasting for brah?

why are there so many phoneposters on here tonight? can you fucking faggots just kys already? you dont deserve to live due to your low quality posts

Attached: 1507431984842.png (469x452, 276.67K)

i fasted for the day whilst working.. a weak attempt though, as it is a Saturday night. the usually go for fast is 3 days.

how can you tell if they post from a phone?

what the fuck is a phoneposter

you have a weight loss goal or something im guessing?

What happens if I report Dan Andrews to the terrorism hotline?

what we drinking?

Attached: 1594633703104.png (567x458, 296.64K)

No the magna carta wasn't written by a bunch of retarded irish apes. It was written by real men the anglo-saxon lords.

You were brought here to be indentured servants a.k.a niggers don't get it twisted fenian mutt.

58% bottle of taiwanese kaoliang jiu. not bad, not bad.

no nothing to do with weight, fasting improves cognitive abilities, releases ketones which heals the body to its baseline dna state and eats twisted cells, Sugar and carbs is the enemy in terms of the Human baseline Aura

>magna carta
and what in the actual fuck is that supposed to be. Did that shit cut down the trees and build your houses?

So a newfag tourist deliberately shitting up the thread

true. do you usually aim to reach ketogenic state? i used to do that, had been on a keto diet for like 6 months (was shredded after like 6 weeks but just kept going as i felt healthy AF).... only came off the keto diet because i drank at a friends wedding.

the only side effect i felt was too much energy that i could barely sleep even with melatonin and promethazine

It hasn't been three hundred years since colonization either you drunken mutt but if you wanna believe that put your chains back on and start singing God save the Queen.

Remember the first jobs the abbo's got was rounded up slaves like you, fenians so dumb a single abbo tracker can catch em for ya

did you exert that energy throughout the day?

What a romantic story

I’m drinking my mate’s urine right now. He’s giving me a golden sprinkle there, mate. We knocked off some Foster’s, took a few bennies, and got down to some proper debauchery, mate.

What’s on your agenda, mate?

check ned kelly and say that again. Youll get shot cunt

a lot serious. the more fat you have to burn the more energy you will have and the harder it is to sleep no matter your activity levels

interesting intel.. guess shell have to be burnt, Carbs aint worth it

Ned Kelly loved the long anglo dick boiii how do you think he got that emerald sash?

He made sure to wear it when he failed that bank robbery at Glenrowan didn't he?

We didn't need abos to find him either when he let a hostage telegraph his location lmfao

i called the police and shown them this image of bill gates who is not a medical professional yet holding a restricted drug in his possession. sadly nothing happened

Attached: guy who has no medical qualification and works at mcdonalds possibly.jpg (800x532, 57.81K)

wait who do you think cut down the trees and built your home? ill say it again champ.. Wheres the respect? wheres the Realisation of what is real? whats in your wretched mind to be talking such shit under such a banner? do you desire a smacking? instead of refuting my points illogically... how about you give me something that could change my mind instead