Another white european refugee in romania

Another white european refugee in romania

Attached: file.png (1142x1178, 623.04K)

>black Irish

Attached: 1646584006859.jpg (692x633, 51.61K)

she's cute

The Spanish Armada really did a number on their genetics, lool

Europe working as intended.

*Sigh* DESU she looks much better than the nog who won Miss Ireland.

Cute for a black, but still not Irish.
Would rape.

Das rite, wh*te boi!

Lmao

The anti-White American regime/NGOs were in the process of importing these people into Ukraine by the busload.

I hope any White country still on the fence about whether to side with the West is paying close attention to this. America has been caught in the act attempting the demographic destruction of a White nation. This is what they will do to you uf you give these evil fucks access to your nation.

>irish
nah this nigger is probably just there on a visa. Anyways black people in ireland don't integrate and they all live in their own little ghettos away from civilised white society

She's pretty much a dublin local
Niggera Obongo O'Shea

>ghettos
And how dangerous are those areas? They’re incredibly crime ridden in Muttmerica because every negro’s default is to attack and destroy

Watch her get interviewed, she has a totally irish accent.

I hear a lot of Irish women seem to have no problem sleeping with blacks

Well when you compare black men to Irish men, you can barely see any difference in attitude, education, and all other markers of civilized behavior.
So why not?

She kinda cute. Weave I presume?

Top o de marnin my nigga

wtf, I'm part Irish and I look nothing like her!

too swarty!

quite literally every time I hear of black people (outside of college) it's some social media video of them beating the shit out of some white dude.

the the gardai (police) have to suppress the videos online and their names are hidden in court to avoid offending people.

>Irish woman
These people are sick

So?

I've heard. She's still black though.
Maybe women have it better but brootal town in college for male blacks, asians and indians.

Chances are she wanted to go into medicine here failed to do so and her parents then sent her to Ukraine to go into medicine there.