Why are so many turks/croats in germany?

Why are so many turks/croats in germany?

Attached: 0BF7E72B-6462-4062-98F2-4279A962BF33.jpg (800x450, 121.49K)

Im pretty sure the turks are more valuable then the croatians

Google mal "Hooton Plan"

because germany has become a globohomo eu state.

>turks
usa putting pressure on germany to accept turks in the 1960s as gastarbeiters
>croats
gastarbeiter leftovers, war, economic instability, familiarity with language because AH

Attached: diasporastats.jpg (1260x1260, 291.74K)

To replace native Germans with turkish muslims
Croats just assimilate after a couple generations so they are irrelevant.

Germany needed Döner Kebab and Cevapcici, because people were fed up of eating only potatoes and sausage, so they put out a international call for help

Because the average German's job is "something with media" or psychologist and someone needs to do the real jobs:

Attached: hannes hofbauer kritik der migration.jpg (2730x1937, 873.06K)

Yes, hello. I can answer this question.
You see, We turks are a noble people. We pride ourselves on our ability to thrive in any enviroment. Unless the lights on, of course.
Yes from such a wide range of locales such as "under the fridge" and "that one cheap hotel you had to stay in when your car broke down" you can find the noble Turk almost anywhere on the planet!
So, friend, do not fear or question why you are surrounded by us. And if you see one of us, be a pal. Just leave some crumbs out on the floor.

Attached: turkish embassy.jpg (500x370, 29.24K)

This is the same jewish BS they tried to push on us in the UK. And yet all the actual trade jobs are still british people 30 years later. And what a surprise, all the subhuman roaches, pakis and niggers have just gone on benefits or become career criminals.

Attached: jew and a turk in love with each other.gif (540x398, 1.87M)

Croatians are one of the nicest, warm and calm persons ive ever met. Im ethnic german and 3 of my closest friends are croatians. They have a much better education than roaches at home and all speak german like native.

Schon wieder ein bescheuerter Alman cope Thread amk digga Warum seid ihr so besessen von uns lebe und lass leben

Go back gökhan/ayhan/hassan/wasserhahn whatever

Türken raus.

Kek'd at Wasserhahn. Just gonna stay here though, because I am an Alman on Paper. You cant send me back. You just cant. Kek.

Attached: 1645101632887.jpg (607x558, 73.54K)

You are maybe german on paper but you will always be a nigger who left his homeland and take gibs from us

Und jetzt raus aus’m Internet und zurück an deinen Dönerspies

I was born here, I did not leave my Homeland. I was born here already, kek.

Am Dönerspieß habe ich zwar nie gearbeitet, aber manchmal gönne ich mir einen Dönerteller. Sehr lecker. Danke für den Abendmahl Tipp, deutsche Kartoffel. Sag das mal deinen türkischen Mitmenschen ins Gesicht, aber ich vergaß: Die Angst sitzt immer tief wenn schwarzhaarige Männer auch nur 3 Meter in der Nähe sind. Kek, Pussy.

What race are you?

germany is croat breeding grounds. Croats in Croatia have 1-2 children. In germany, 3 minimum

What a weird way to react to a host country. Are Turks usually orphans or something? Where do you get this low education?

fuck back to war jewkrainian swine