SK ELECTS ANTI FEMINIST PRESIDENT

Why do Asians hate women?

>In many countries, young voters are presumed to lean liberal. Until recently, that was also true in South Korea. But in the last few years, young male South Korean voters have made a sharp rightward turn. In the Seoul mayoral by-election held in April, a staggering 72.5 percent of male voters in their 20s voted conservative, a proportion higher even than male voters in their 60s and older (70.2 percent). Fueled by aggressive misogyny and a distorted worship of supposed meritocracy, young Korean men are heralding an ominous new chapter in South Korea’s conservative politics, especially as a new conservative party leader echoes misogynist rhetoric.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-12 at 12.14.14.png (1142x1324, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qfVPF1k2fm4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Park_Geun-hye
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Supposed meritocracy"

because feels are more important than reals

This is what the internet, social media and tinder created. Now the next generation will be hard core right wing (same in all of Europe btw).

I've never seen so many unapologetic hard stanced racists as our kids age 8-20yr. Because they been treated like second class citizens in school and have constantly seen migrants get special treatment. So if the goal of globo homo was to merge humanity into a melting pot they failed tremendously.

The rise of national interests and culture was inevitable.

>distorted worship of supposed meritocracy

projection

This guy is an US cuck.

His opposition was anti-feminist too but actually means it.

>Why do Asians hate women?
Conscription. Same here in Singapore. Every other national servicemen I know fucking hate women. They get to go to university while we do jumping jacks for 2 years straight. They have the gall to say they support national service and that its good but when asked if they would be willing to serve they say no. Fucking cunts. My favourite line is "Its just 2 years, grow up". Holy fucking shit I want to beat them to death with my helmet. I will never support feminism unless it involves them doing jumping jacks in the fucking jungle for 10 days straight with shitty combat rations and constantly being fucking wet in a flooded shell scrape.

Will he ban K-pop?

I only want reliable sources on this. What does DPRK news have to say about the election?

>Fueled by aggressive misogyny
>Fueled by [buzzword]
>Buzzword buzzword buzzword
What happened to journalist bros? They used to be so based.

They were literally run by a feminist cult

It's cope. East Asians have no game, but blame their sexlessness on feminism.

Since feminists are equal in their minds, just beat em up. Go streetfighter on them, it's what they want.

That's not cope. That's just solving a problem by whatever means. Your justification is cope.

Before feminism Asians managed to breed up numbers of nearly 2 billion. Now they have .6 babies per woman.

Megalia.

the internet and media consolidation destroyed journalism. everyone centrist/right-wing took buyouts and left, only left-wing activists stayed.

>walk aroud seoul at night
>see young girls shaking their asses to cheap kpop

i would be a incel too
youtube.com/watch?v=qfVPF1k2fm4

So are we not gonna mention the literal matriarchal death cult that was exposed some years ago?

Implying that's a bad thing.

Yeah. That is woman speak for "I suck at everything, even at sucking cock. So I have to claim misogyny as the reason I suck."
Typical cunt delusions.

Isn't this the country where the last female president was corrupted as hell and driven out of office by massive protests?

The only thing worse than a bug woman is a feminist bug woman.

Why, multireplying loser? It is known. Just shrug and move on. You can do as much about it as you can the Rothschilds, or Soros, or any collection of evil fucking jewish crapsacks.

Post source instead of mass replying like a moronic zoomer

Kill yourself

Nigger thats the problem with the left. All they do is create unstable grounds. No one wants that shit.

We had multiple threads over this newfag. Lurk more.

>So are we not gonna mention the literal matriarchal death cult that was exposed some years ago?
this

Attached: 1646860400212.jpg (1400x6618, 2.45M)

faggot, go get your 5th jab for your green pass

Don't post again

Because feminism is cancer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Park_Geun-hye
I would also hate feminism with a passion after such a female head of state.

>loss of privilege
What a disingenuous cunt.

I hate America and it's allies so much it's unbelivable. I hope putin uses biggest and fastest nukes to btfo all of those racemixing ideologized niggers.

Read all this before replying

she was a conservative and her party is in a coalition with this guy's. she was not a femnist. fucking moron

It has been mentioned. A thorough deep dive on it would be interesting though. I know little about it other than its existence

>supposed meritocracy
HAHAHA! Reddit gold!
They pushed misandry for decades and now they can't figure out why men hate women so much.

Attached: surprised pikachu.png (1354x784, 868.76K)

Oh you're right one of the post I quoted does mention Megalia.

Your president is also on the side of democrats and he still puts immigrant children in cages. Political party affiliation means jack shit, asshole.

Men and women are now competitors on the job market and in politics. Of course we hate them.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Asian men's fault for being so cucked.

You're even cuckeder. Know your place, amerishart.

So bogpill us on Megalia

Beta uprising when???

Attached: 92d.jpg (211x239, 5.08K)

That reveal was a deliberate psyop, real deals were never those 'witches'

Anti-femnist president? Lies and deceit. All is same side of one coin. Nothing will change. We will wither and people will find someone else to blame

idiot

See Sorry to hear that gookanon.

The average person has been so propagandized and infantilized that the propagandists don't even try anymore.

Seems to be backfiring, though.

You think it is bad now zoomer? Wait till you started working.