So what browser are we actually using now? Can we still use Tor?

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.png (800x450, 15.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

librewolf.net/
librewolf.net/docs/addons/
gitlab.com/smart-referrer/smart-referer
noscript.net/
xbrowsersync.org/
eff.org/https-everywhere
github.com/ClearURLs/Addon
addons.mozilla.org/it/firefox/addon/privacy-redirect/
github.com/DNSCrypt/dnscrypt-proxy
support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1089198
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I had to use tor to visit nsw2u.xyz/switch yesterday

never used this shit in the first place.. just use searx. the search results are a bit censored as the results are based off google and other kiked search engines but at least they wont track you
for my browser i use librewolf but idk im open to suggestions. generally if the browser/search engine can be tied to post-2016 us election grifters its shit

Attached: 1645834304272.jpg (982x1439, 187.88K)

Just use google.

Mosaic, optimized for Any Forums of course

Attached: moseymoe.jpg (480x300, 45.68K)

change brings change

Use brave
They have a built in add blocker

I am still in shock how many people dont know who made duckduckgo and they actually used that kikery

Brave, sadly they run on chromium but that's a reasonable compromise for functionality.
Brave has their own search index, unlike DDG which basically borrows from Microsoft
Should also add maps into search, but otherwise good enouch
Nothing is private anyway, but still better than having to sign great reset manifesto if you want to watch a video or browse

I switched to Yandex and left a nice review on the app store for ddg :)

Attached: 1647062108474.jpg (800x600, 153.32K)

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

Yep Wienberg! He had a past "private" network and secretly logged users and then sold all the names before he jumped ship. I got a perma ban on pol when I posed that years ago lol

searx.space

>we
kill yourself

based Librewolf user. I gotta get on the searx too, I guess

it doesn't really work
ads show all the time
i just use firefox with 10 different extensions

librewolf.net/
librewolf.net/docs/addons/
gitlab.com/smart-referrer/smart-referer
noscript.net/
xbrowsersync.org/
eff.org/https-everywhere
github.com/ClearURLs/Addon
addons.mozilla.org/it/firefox/addon/privacy-redirect/

also
github.com/DNSCrypt/dnscrypt-proxy

Attached: frecce.png (998x657, 218.17K)

Yes, Librewolf is great but he asked about search engine. I fail to see it in your links.

>sorry
yacy
searx
and Yandex
support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1089198

Attached: image0 (1).jpg (3024x4032, 1.01M)

thanks. I just went to check Any Forums and this thread is actually more informative than the one there. There are faggots defending ddg.

I don't trust a search engine that brags about privacy from a radio ad. Also I use startpage and waterfox.

I’m still going to use it, because there is no viable alternative, and because DDG does not push CNN to the front page all the fucking time.
They made a shitty decision, but google is infinitely worse.