Biggest faggots in human history

Biggest faggots in human history

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (1200x632, 7.2K)

america rules the world buddy

Who rules America?

blaster master

Agreed times 2

100%

>911
based
"kikes" is the answer to your question i guess

Attached: (You) earned it.png (750x849, 1.29M)

interesting

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x266, 15.46K)

>Be Australian
>Wake up at 0100
>Fuckin' hell, still bright outside. At least I don't have to worry about being in the dark like they are up there in America
>Eat toast and vegemite for breakfast
>A real ozzy breakfast, I bet those Americans are eating eggs or donuts
>Walk to work and admire the outback
>Beautiful out here with all our red dirt, scrubs, and blue skies, in America they'd just be stuck in traffic
>Work for 5 hours sitting a chair waiting to collect centrelink
>'Bout fuckin' time, the bottle-o is about to close, but at least it was only 5 hours and not slaving away for 12 like they do in America
>Sit in the park and have a drink with the boys
>Ahhh, drinkin' in the park with the boys, ain't nothin' like it. Although we gotta watch out for the occasional crazy abo huffing gas in some bushes, but at least he won't shoot me like those niggers do in America
>Time to go back home and do what all Australians love doing after drinking in the park: play multiplayer games with satellite internet on American servers
>500 latency? Damn that's good! Alright boys, time to k- Ahh shit, disconnected. Fucking Americans did this! I HATE America! I HATE Americans! Why are they such faggots!
>But I have to tell someone about how much I hate America and Americans, and what big faggots they are, but where? Who?
>The boys? Nah yeah nah yeah nah yeah nah they don't care cunt
>The lady at the centrelink office? She's probably too busy playing paddle ball
>How about I write an opinion article for my newspaper? Oh right, everyone else does that already.
>Oh fuck yeah cunt I got it!
>I'll make a new fucking thread on Any Forums!

he shows up when he is needed.

sometimes it do be like that

Attached: 1645750404591.jpg (975x765, 129.28K)

Torture Iraqi conscripts over W em Dee's that the US sold to Iraq 10 years earlier, for fun? Have said Iraqi's, soldiers mind you, legally required to be treated as such kept naked and filthy, blinded in hoods and subject to continual abuse, dog bites and beatings.

Land of the free

Be seppo, Bomb and obliterate with full spectrum dominance for decades, "the enemies of freedom" in the middle east, use all forms of munitions except nuclear and maybe? biological, chemical weapons, yes, cluster bombs, fuck yeah, mines, fucking everywhere. Drones are the favorite though, a fat retard in Maryland can obliterate a wedding party and he can't even drive a manual transmission car.

gay niggers

Get the fuck away from our title

Attached: sdlkjfesodkp,mplö.png (1200x750, 1.17K)

That covers so much more than just the literal
>homosexual negroids

Funny because at least 1/3 of the world is telling America to fuck off.
They are succeeding at it too.

True.

Attached: 4ab.png (200x200, 38.07K)

Are you incapable of thinking bad if your country? How small you are. Remember to pay your taxes to federal reserve in full, and to let your children be crushed by Semitic propaganda.

I am as big of a patriot as anyone else. Unfortunately, it is true. We are a vassel country of Israel, and until we fight off gay Israel from raping Uncle Sam in the ass, we will never be free. So, that is the next phase in American growth; To recognize that we don't need or want any Israeli influence. They can go fuck themselves if they want. I'm tired of their bullshit. They even killed their own leadership to keep up their faggoty Zionist bullshit. Freedom isn't free, and sometimes, you just have to tell the Jews to fuck off.

But there's no leaf on the flag

>Who rules America?

Attached: 1637353085405.jpg (800x720, 553.61K)

various freemasonic and other occult societies