Why are Russian officers dropping like flies?

Why are Russian officers dropping like flies?

Attached: 1647070037974.png (609x741, 366.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nitter.unixfox.eu/spriter99880/status/1502612545621929984
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They actually lead from the front instead of sitting in offices

Yeah that’s been a terrible idea since about the 15th century

> captain
umm
> gru
al least something

It's pretty clear that this entire invasion is an opportunity for Putin to purge his military and officers. A Russian victory is literally guaranteed by the law of gross tonnage. Putin isn't fucking retarded, he knows his military is incompetent and rotten and knows this is the best way to purge it. This isn't even a new tactic, it's been done a million times by the Soviet Union and the Russian Empire before it. Not even a R*ssoid cope artist, oligarchs can eat my cock and I hope Putin dies of cancer. It's just the truth.

>Another twitter react thread.

Attached: twitter 12.png (700x700, 605.83K)

is he dead for real? or is he dead like those chechens?

why are you so scared?

ha was killed by pidor

Attached: faggot-goes-in-ukraine.jpg (616x809, 224.47K)

>even trannies are enough to kill the "feared" russian military generals
jesus christ when will this embarrassment stop
I have to hide my russian flag because of this

Theater. Got sources? Are you at the funeral? There is no war, just like there is no pandemic.

Your propaganda isn't working filthy Americans

These guys are on the field? They look like middle aged fat fucks. Don't Spetsnaz have crazy physical standards and training?

Not for Captains and Lieutenants. They have always had to lead their men. The first rank where you get to sit more in the back is Major, and you have no important assets at the battalion level that the Colonel above you doesn't have more of or the Captain below you can not call the regiment commander for.
Lieutenant have to lead their platoons and Captains their companies. It is standard procedure.
Now ask why American officers dropped like flies in Vietnam. There is a story.

>russian officers are being clapped on a daily basis by reddit trannies
what a war
what a lovely war

Attached: 1643120686050.png (600x580, 335.85K)

kek you trust them?

these Chechens are like Jesus Christ
nitter.unixfox.eu/spriter99880/status/1502612545621929984
killed several times and every friday there is a resurrection

British have been in decline since then lol

Attached: C01A8DD3-2039-43BC-A5E0-810FE0F2C674.jpg (750x719, 56.99K)

here is your trusted sources

Attached: jews-media-supremacy.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Cause that's our military doctrine.
Our officers are on the frontline, assessing the situation first hand.
Your officers are always at the back and they use reports to makes decisions.

Nothing personal kid

Attached: Bayraktar.jpg (1200x800, 84.6K)

kek

lmao
russian 4d chess

lmao

>he believes russian TV army adverts

at the beginning of the war i was following this rob lee guy on twitter as he seemed balanced, but he gets all his "interl" from filoukranians so if you look at this TL you basically get the impression that the entire russian army has been wiped out

Because Russian soldiers shoot them in the back, then claim Ukies did it.
Then they get to wait for a week until the next taskmaster is sent by the warchief.

True for platoon/company level leaders and commanders, although the Russian army as a whole still probably suffers from the Soviet syndrome, that didn't really encourage anyone to take initiative. So when things go sideways, you have generals going on the field, because mid-tier officers sit on their thumbs fearing to make a possible bad judgement call on your own, since in the past it meant that your head was the one on the block. That kind of institutional memory just doesn't go away quickly.

>Now ask why American officers dropped like flies in Vietnam. There is a story.
Effort post me pls.

Because they're expected to fight, unlike our chateau generals.

this is how

Attached: tb2 strike russian command vehicle.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Real leadership is hard to find. This is bad for Putin because he’s losing guys who know what to do and want to be there. Plus Putin knows these guys are loyal. It’s bad because he will replace them with less experienced and less loyal men. Plus it shows that Russia does not have control of the ground.