I heard a new conspiracy theory, Any Forums, Patrushev (head of FSB) strike a deal with China...

I heard a new conspiracy theory, Any Forums, Patrushev (head of FSB) strike a deal with China, the essence of the agreement is that Patrushev is staging a coup (unofficially, officially, Putin should simply resign) and give China Russia's nuclear arsenal, gold fund and oil, in return, the Patrushev family gets the right to set up a regime in Russia similar to North Korea and rule as long as China exists. What do you think, Any Forums, will happen or not?

Attached: 1647076469967.jpg (640x472, 62.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hfQH4-Y7x6g
twitter.com/Blue_Sauron/status/1501967817247281158
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everyone knows that China is about to take East Russia. It's a matter of time

based.
+15 wumaos have been credited to my account btw

>officially, Putin should simply resign
This will never happen.
No one will stage a coup so powerful as to make the monkey's weak ego actually admit a defeat.
Ukraine will have to fight this the hard way, and both sides will lose people, and Ukraine's cities will get razed, and Russia's economy will go to shit. No winners. Only banan

Attached: 1646986940944.png (270x465, 100.62K)

If this happens, China will get all of Russia as a vassal. The question is that the Russian elites will swallow it.

What this war has brought Russia so far is 100 square kilometres of acquired land and the fact that they are China's bitch for the next 50 years, Putin literally begged Xi to grab him by the balls. At this point I have more respect for the average chink than slavbros, they are cucking white Christianity

Attached: Screenshot_20220311_124255.jpg (945x810, 147.68K)

Propaganda will simply declare victory over Ukraine and officially Putin will resign for health reasons. Anyways Ukraine is Patrushev's fuck up, so either Putin will finish Patrushev or Patrushev will finish Putin.

hohol you and your delusions. can't wait till it's "Kiev, Russia"

Attached: khokhol bravely hiding in kindergarten.jpg (1280x1280, 147.6K)

I heard the same thing, but the source is pretty shit, all the FSB spooks are scared ever since Putin forced the 5th's leadership on house arrest.
In any case, Russia can't do this forever, if this turns into an insurgency, Russia is finished, and they are not making fast enough gains for a capitulation, so it's becoming more likely everyday this goes on

Start learning Chinese, bot, soon it will be the second official language in Russia.

what makes you think I don't know chinese already you american cock sucker

It's what now? 10 days? Russia still can't take Mariupol, which is next to their border, and that's after going full grozny mode
anyone who still believe this invasion is going on to plan is delusional, 3 general majors have died so far, the last two survived both Afghanistan and the chechen wars.

Oh, it's you, Chang, how many insects did you eat today?

bump. it's not the worst theory

Start learning Russian, bot, soon it will be the first official language in Ukraine.

Attached: 546737556.jpg (929x1175, 195.39K)

Try me, bitch.

Attached: 1646819318845.png (1600x998, 2.25M)

imagine posting shit on here when the enemy are bearing down on your capital.

Putin can go suck a big fat Chink dick in hell YOU faggot....

Attached: 1647034593836.jpg (811x885, 81K)

There is no try.
It's already destined, brother.

They've been stuck there for 2 weeks, wake me up if they finally decide to storm.

Lol. That face when you realize that Putin is a REAL Nigger Lover.

Attached: main-qimg-72a5f4c09372681601da99905039d75e.jpg (1280x1001, 229.27K)

Ghost of Kiev spotted

Sure, we are doomed to destroy russia. Good game, fagots.

Attached: 3gD_RLmSlAYqgpqa.webm (480x848, 1003K)

> Britbong
> Is a TOTAL faggot for Vladimir Putin
> Prolly is a Vatnik

Look at that charred Vatnigger Tanker. Lol. He's getting cucked in hell by Satan now.

No hate to you, ukro-bro, i just made a statemane: fall of Ukraine only a matter of time, i believe you deep inside understand it.

Can you answer me a question please?
Why ain't you on frontline? Why ain't u join army or at least TerDef?

How will their language even survive? Men in Ukraine will be forced to speak Russian, Ukrainian girls will pick up Polish from their new husbands. Don't really see much perspective for the language

get out and fight u faggot.

It sounds extremely retarded. I expect nothing less from humanity.

Funniest thing is russian-speakers way more than ukrainian-one already.
I lived in Ukraine for more than 20 years (entire my life) and i've seen only few people who actually speak clean-ukrainian.

Mostly speak russian or so-called "surzhik" (russian+ukrainian at the same time)

that won't happen
but everything is very unpredictable due to war

if anything were to happen it would be a military junta and then chaos in Russia and then some new madmen like Lenin. all future options are bleak for Russia

>ukrainian flag
>conspiracy theory
debunked

Dream more. Meanwhile, Russians are already forced to return to the practice of World War II and shoot the retreating troops.
youtu.be/hfQH4-Y7x6g

You can be multi-lingual user. I'm learning Nihongo and Suomalainen - I might also try to learn how to write in Ukrainian so I can one day have me a pen pal (and maybe even see where that goes).

Yeah yeah sure, so, can you answer my question? Its a simple one.

>Why ain't you on frontline? Why ain't u join army or at least TerDef?

I already know the answer but want to hear it from you.

It's because Russia is full of Niggers who blindly worship whatever strongman is able to take power in their faggot ass country.

Are you sure, Ivan?
twitter.com/Blue_Sauron/status/1501967817247281158

What happened to 'we'll capture you, it's just a matter of time'? As usual, vatnik can only barks.

"The Vatnik shrieks in pain as he strikes you"

>What happened to 'we'll capture you, it's just a matter of time'?
Nothing happened. As i said - its only a matter of time.

So, answer my question, if u please.
Why are you sitting at home and shitposting instead of fighting on frontline?

Russians so weak and loosing, it shouldn't be scare to fight those vantiks ain't it?
So why are you ain't with the army or Territorial Defence, brother?