Realistically how will europe look like in 100 years ?

Attached: lydia.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Attached: 1646843660927.webm (576x1024, 1.64M)

that's the usa

Europe will look like brazzaville, but not as serene, peaceful or prosperous

Is there something to being a hapa and balding? That little fucker already looks like Tim Pool.

craters with the occasional goblin

This everywhere

Attached: paris nightmare.webm (1280x720, 2.39M)

ugh the hustle and bustle is so heckin vibrant and dynamic!!!

Is this footage of Tim pool right after birth?

Jesus Christ. All that's missing is the open air gun bazaar.

In 100 years earth will have been converted into computronium by XInet

Learn to English you Nigger.

what's wrong with my title

What movie is that?

Regarding your question: Hard to tell how europe will look like in 100 years. I could imagine that either it could become a shithole because civil wars start between muzzies and natives. I could also imagine that europe will just get browned and become like brazil but muzzies will basically just become like most euros behave, which means they also support LGBT, feminism and other globohomo stuff and don't care about their religion anymore.

I also can imagine that we could have a global nuclear in the next 100 years (maybe even pretty soon), so maybe europe could be completely destroyed.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

You can ask
>how will europe look?
Or you can ask
>what will europe look like?
But you cannot ask
>how will europe look like?

It is easy to spot shills because they are often ESL students who dont even realise they dont fit in.

we currently are like USA in the 2000's after the niggsplosion and start of the mexican la raza invasion, so we will look undistinguishable from current muttmerica by 2040 and like brazil with muslims by 2060. Then it would go the brazil way or lebanese civil war way

current trends does not predict future outcome
However, if a mass demographic replacement takes places it will be the chinks that take over, not niggers and arabs because none of these people are able to govern themselves

1)I'm older than you faggot
2) This isn't a anglo board

but thanks for the lesson.

By this time the various European governments will probably make Islam the state religion to better control the 25%+ muslim population. Europe will basically become an extension of the Middle East. See what happened at the end of the Roman Empire.

Starting at current or next year. Feels comfy

Attached: MapChart_Map(7).png (4592x3196, 822.62K)

Dios mio

Western Europe will be majority nonwhite by 2050.

Whats the name of the movie you posted? Pls bro, she is beautiful and I want to know what the movie is about and why a white aryan girl like her is talking to a subhuman sandnigger and smiling at him

Attached: EvhReiOXUAINSo7.jpg (545x537, 111.43K)