Russia to attack US shipments to Ukraine

He's not dumb enough to actually do this, is he? This is suicide for Russia.

twitter.com/LucasFoxNews/status/1502603182257717248

Attached: default.png (690x270, 27.77K)

Attached: 1514216436488.png (686x798, 32.68K)

Sure they will, kek.

Attached: 1647017178228.gif (480x480, 1.88M)

The US won't do shit about it either

Haha yeah how could they enforce an embargo on Ukraine like the USA is enforcing on Russia??
That's fucking illegal.
Now enjoy your exploded weapons shipments.

I thought he wasn't dumb enough to attack Ukraine

holy shit, pootin showing the world how fucking desperate he is getting

It's a war (supposedly) . . . That we have absolutely 0 business being involved in. If they were giving weapons to our enemies, and we had the means of stopping it, you don't think we'd do the same thing ? It's not suicide, it's a practical strategy and a gesture of good faith by them warning us, so maybe it's us that should use caution, and heed this warning. I know I won't be suckered into believing we have any business in this fight, whatsoever. Even if Americans die supplying a distant foreign nation with weapons, that is actively engaged in a war (supposedly). It's not our business.

time to raid and loot russian citizens in the west

Or, being the stronger and more rational power, we tell them to pound sand otherwise death squads will start killing Russians in major US cities, one by one.

You are going to Ukraine burger. Bring some gopros eith you tho

>dumb
>He's not dumb enough to actually do this, is he?
You really are all niggers.
That pure nigger mentality.

Attached: CDE3D173-3AD7-4A7D-82CE-8BDF4BA60404.jpg (828x786, 140.05K)

>He's not dumb enough to actually do this, is he?

Is he dumb enough to destroy weapons sent to kill his solders?? WOW!

Yeah if we're going to do it use privateers.

>Supply enemy
>Get shot
In Vietnam and Afghanistan noone complained but now all of a sudden its beyond limits.

Americans as a nation are psychotic. You are too used to being safe while your troops murder defenseless civilians and usurp sovereign countries. One day what you do will be piled back on you and it will be amazing to watch.

If we go Nato goes lol. Zoomers on suicide watch.

mutt cope.

Rational? Lmao, with Joe Biden as the commander in chief ? After we were routed from Afghanistan by the fucking taliban ? Wow user, you're probably as senile as Joe if you really think that.

tell me how i know you voted for joe

Attack with what, the scooby doo shit?

Good, he knows that Biden is too much of a pussy to do anything real so no consequences.

If any of you fucks try I will fucking kill you. I'm not even fucking Russian but if you do that you fucks will die. Can fight Russians but not niggers fucking glowfag.

but it is your business that caused this, or rather the biden family business

At this point they may be desperate enough to do it

And what has NATO done to stop the Putin? That's right fuck all, it's like their working on it together and get the dumb fucks to fight their bullshit War! Suckers!

>so you be sayin they dumb and hit back at niggrug
>niggrug cant finna just smack them and they be smacking niggrug back

I cant find a proper nigger image

Attached: 1518374424312.jpg (832x1244, 336.23K)

You say that but you share a land border with those disgusting mutts. Look at how many ukrops are now fleeing to poland and hungary. Hopefully by the time america comes down it will be legal for you to shoot them at the border.

they don't care man.
The level of respect for the west is at zero. Honest assessment is that a nuclear holocaust might at least get the species again on track.

if ukraine was actually in nato not only would have russia not invaded but the conflict would have played out quite differently.

Based

>reeeeeeee
>why did you miss your two minutes hate!
Get fucked liberal jackass.

Fact. Fuck Joe Biden.

Pretty much this. This war is lose lose for everyone except kikes and chinks.

So? What would you expect to happen ?

We are ready to die in a nuclear war, but are you?

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

That doesn't make it my business, I might live in America, but I'll die right here, before becoming a slave soldier conscript draftee under the command of this fucking retard/criminal we have as a president.

not dumb. not suicidal either. u wanted war. u can have it

>will
we long due

most of shipments through poland that arrive to Ukraine are destroyed, there regular rocket strikes and Helicopters destroying trucks moving direction east, so Ukr`s now smuggle stuff in civil cars.

at least i die knowing that your annoying country will be saturated in nukes

>not dumb enough to actually do this, is he?
The US is in gross and open violation of both The Geneva Conventions and The Minsk Protocol. Germany and France both backed and witnessed the Signed Agreements in 2014 and 2015.

All of the Authority of The Law would support the Destruction of such Weapons + Material +ANY INSURGENT TYPES / CIA / TROOPS / MERCENARIES.

END OF FILE

>This is suicide for Russia.
You really think Russia just happened to invade Ukraine at the perfect time for the Western Elite to bury their failed Coronavirus Scam?

Putin force vaccinated millions with an MRNA gene vaccine too.

The coming war is all planned - as is the outcome.

YOU ARE GETTING DRAFTED
YOU ARE GETTING BLOWN TO PIECES
SELECTED AREAS ARE GETTING NUKED

All pre-planned and unavoidable.

Attached: OIP (8).jpg (474x426, 22.94K)

I'm an autist so if war breaks out I'm exempt from the draft. Looks like i'll have to stay stateside and play the part of Jody.

Attached: do it.gif (480x362, 1.05M)