Israel is supporting Russia

It's the year 2022 and reddit is unironically more anti-Israel than Any Forums. Think about that fact for a moment. If you're not a shill who is paid to write here, try to reconsider your beliefs and seek where the truth really lies.

Attached: israel_russia.jpg (670x343, 56.72K)

Israel gave ukraine nukes bro.

deal with the fact the lowland jew is better than the mountain jew

I havent pieced it all together yet but this is some magnum opus Jewish tricks we’re witnessing.

>Israel is supporting Russia because they haven’t officially condemned or sanctioned them
Imagine being this retarded. Israel’s been sending weapons to Ukraine before the invasion and, in true Israeli fashion, they play neutral so they can profit off of both sides.

>>lefty cucks on reddit hate Israel
>>that means you right wing cucks should hate them too and surrender to the trannies, present your anuses for inspection

Oh goy

When you see that Facebook has temporarily allowed the use of calls to violence on Israeli people, you'll know we've gone full circle.

>Israel supports Russia because some reittor says so
Mind you that entire Judea has declared war against Russia

Attached: 1646165240903.jpg (2048x1919, 284.7K)

Can't you just fuck off back to redit and post your reaction to this shit there?

Attached: back to reddit 3.jpg (717x880, 326.23K)

Our time has come. Finally all subhuman chankoros, vatniks, kikes are grouping together and we are against them. Stand witb Ukraine,

Facebook was actually actively censoring footage from Gaza civilians during the iraeli bombing campaign last year.

Attached: 1635678625767b.jpg (623x613, 111.73K)

>the 51st state of the us supports russia

Chug bros were WINNING

We've all known for a while now that israel is constantly up to dirty tricks and even in the diplomatic community i wouldnt be surprised if they never take israel at their word and be aware of the fact that they will have agents in their country constantly trying to undermine its security for personal gain.

This is the Jews ultimate tricks being played

Literally defusing ww3 before our eyes.

Don't mind me

Israel knows they might need Russian security council votes during their next military adventures in the Palestinian territories.

>defusing ww3 before our eyes.

If they are doing that, it will be because they're not done torturing us just yet.

>jews parasite a host country before siding with the ennemy to destroy it

Lmfao, the exact same happened during the muslim conquest of spain where the jews opened the gates to the muslum invaders, allied them and became counsellors to the leaders, and opened the gates to the castillans during the reconquista.

How the fuck do people still expect jews to not jew is beyond me.

They're not defusing anything. Isreal won't antagonize a nuclear superpower, besides they won't harm their economy to put sanctions on Russia. Only the goyim will ruin their economy for Jewkraine.

no brainer, Russia depopulates Ukraine, making space for khazars

Liberal jews around the world are hailing Zelensky as a Hero but Israel are hedging their bets. There have been many rumours and stories that Israel was helping fund and train the Ukrainian ultranationalist groups and that these groups were persecuting Russians in Ukraine. Now that Russia has invaded (and will take over the country despite wild media claims of their failure) the Israelis are backing away from the mess they helped create and sucking up to the future owners of Ukraine.

Honestly after what I've seen on here from Ukrainians and Poles, you guys are subhuman. Angry vile subhumans