>27 years old, live in Stuttgart
>have German girlfriend
>work in a warehause

And yet I get no respect from these white punks

>I hate Germans with a passion
>I hate their vaccine mandates
>They are egotistical, aggressive, rude, degenerates, racists
>I hate Germans more than anything and something needs to change in my country

Attached: 1634398323279.png (2560x1707, 19.75K)

We will kill you in your german homes, mehmet fuck

Turks are not humans
simple as

you wont do shit Luigi

Attached: 1546123298073.png (639x515, 19.54K)

>have German girlfriend
until that point your story sounded real. Ugly manlet turkcels have no chance with german women so stfu, unless by german you mean turkish bitch that has a german passport. We hand them like candy here.

Move to italy and see, we are friends with pkk

>needs to change in my country
Germany isn't your country dias-poo. You need to come back here to use that nomenclature.

Stand back and standy by, brother.

Then go back. What's your problem?
You want respect? Earn it, like we have to.

Can I have a German passport plz?

>Whine about not getting enough respect from ethnic Germans
>Still don't call himself German despite having stronger ties to Germany than the shit hole he comes from

I really wonder why we don't like you kind...

Gives us back Constantinople while you're at it

We have the same in France, as french as can be when it comes to social services but pride maghreb mongrels the rest of the time.

They also cry about muh racism everytime we call on their useless nature or their low IQ hypocrisy.

Not happy here ? Fuck of in your "paradise" root nation

>Still don't call himself German
This would be the cuckest thing for both parties though. Germany has been occupied for like more than 100 years by now. The country is built by bricks, the color red in its flag symbolizes the blood of the patriots that fought for it. Now according to frogs like you, anyone can come there and claim "I'm german" as if his grandparents fought for the country and help draw the borders of it. Is it that easy to appropiate that? You fag frog?

Yeah we have our problems, but you're literally a T*rkroach. Go back to Turkey if you hate it so much here. Oh wait, you won't.

Attached: 49241548916_b4feecbf68_b.jpg (1024x576, 183.9K)

Your faggot grandpa build my country out of ruins? Are you retarded? Of course you are you filthy turkroach. Germany was built by women and the last few men we had after the war. After that we had the fucking economic wonder. We needed cheap workers. Dumb donkeyfuckers who won't complain and do the shitwork a German has a too high value for. You are the descendant of and dumb Anatolia slave fuck faggot. I hope your traitor bitch gf gives you 3 degenerated retard sons to end your disgusting bloodline like your faggot God Allah and your faggot prophet faggahmet intended.

Lmfao based

long live turks, fuck germans and germany. I hope Turkish become majority in Germany and Germans get deported to reservations like indians

shut up complaining german thief. if you did not steal our military you would not even win in poland. without turkish men and women you would be as poor as Moldova, Czech technology thiefs

>Czech flag
>Would rather have hoardes of brown muslim at his border than other Europeans

Btw we built dozens of your towns and cities from nothing retard

I actually have one unlike the losers on Any Forums

Bwahahaha, this level of delusion.

Tells me the sub-polish Czech. You people have done nothing in the whole history of this retarded continent and yet ya'll claim you invented everything. Czechs are the most larping slavs of all. Muuh we are slavs, muuuh we are westerners, muuuh we invented everything and hate Poland. You know what. Fuck you and you LARP ass fucking kozel

What does the red in roach flag refers to ? Eternal anal bleeding after Sykes-Picot ?

Italian/poles/Spaniard arrive in France
>First generation are foreigners worker
>Second generation are French with external roots
>Third generation are 100% french

Muslims arrive in France
>First generation are foreigners workers
>Second generation are jobless foreigners
>Third generation are wannabee terrorist with absolutely no roots

I always support Czechs. Prague also is nice city

Muslims and especially the roaches are like a cancer cell in Europe

>WE WUZ BUILDERZ AND SHIIIIIET
You didnt build nothing you were economic immigrants to rich czech, being in sudets. All Czech cities were Czech built then German immigro-scum comes and starts renaming our cities to his language and claiming our soil. You should be thanking us to this day for that we were so kind to you in 1946 not killing all yyou sudetniggers
We invented many things, our beer better than yours, our cities better, our women better, our men smarter, our army had better tanks, we are more peaceful than you krautnigger running around being retard killing europeans non-stop like a jew you are. We are the ideal European nation, dealing our bussines not killing other europeans but then the krautnigger always licking jew asshole comes and does what he knows the best, killing europeans.
I do agree I always support czech too and prague is nice, but needs to deport foreigners and homos

Prag is originally German. That's the joke on this. Böhmen und Mähren. Go further into the real Czech territory and these lazy retards are not even able to paint their fucking houses so they don't look like ruins

Literally like the Jews used to be in Europe, except instead of taking our money and shitting on our cultures and societies discretely, they do it overtly.

Ah sorry I forgot your strong and dangerous army was busy to get fucked in the ass by the red army instead of come over the border and rape women

>You didnt build nothing you were economic immigrants to rich czech, being in sudets
Lmfao biggest cope of all time. I could look up the history of any city, esp. Closer to German borders and the likelihood that it began with and was built by German settlers would be sky high.

Bullshit. Plus, you literally killed my girlfriend's grandfather (Czech German) in front of her and his wife by injecting something in his arm that gave him wild pain beyond anyone's comprehension . You are scum.

OROSPU SIKERIM AMINA KOYIM

Das ist das Resultat wenn Tschechen realisieren dass die nirgends je zugehörig waren. Eher traurig. Nichtmal Polen können diese eingebildeten knödelnigget leiden