I drive a Tesla

You realize its not worth it to pay 25k extra to save 90 dollars a month.

-The battery instantly degrades 10%.
-You cant charge it to more than 80% or less than 20% without damaging the battery (if you think I’m kidding google it. There are thousands of pages of discussion on tesla message boards about how to maximize your battery life)
- the range they quote you is complete bullshit. You never get more than 2/3 of the quoted range.

So after 10% range loss and keeping it charged between 20 and 80% my car has a max range of 150 miles. So I can’t go further than 75 miles without supercharging.

-supercharging is JUST AS EXPENSIVE as gasoline and it destroys your battery life.

Attached: 9FA8D9D5-B4DE-4076-BD19-3178614C9C55.jpg (749x1251, 213.85K)

>You realize its not worth it to pay 25k extra to save 90 dollars a month.
Yes. You should have just bought a Suzuki Ignis.

Jesus fuck well I hope it doesn't shit the bed for your sake, informing us about the cons is a big help

>You never get more than 2/3 of the quoted range.
That's the idea.

Gasoline is way too efficient.

>-supercharging is JUST AS EXPENSIVE as gasoline and it destroys your battery life.
Meanwhile, my piece of shit ICE mobile works like a didgeridoo.

>The battery instantly degrades 10%.
like all batteries, car batteries degrade like shit, in 1-2 years you will have 40% charge for the same price, no you can't recycle the batteries electric cars are retarded

>EVs are just a way to make more money
>They are shit

Well no fucking way, goy! Its all just a ruse and you fell into their trap. This shit is not the future. Its bullshit and is just a way for the Elite to make more money because they invested in this shit ages ago.

You are supposed to slow charge at home during the night retard

Also doesn't ludicrous mode shorten the lifespan of the battery each time you launch the car? With an ICE car it'll shorten the life of the clutch but at least it's affordable.

why don't you just put a big ass solar panel on it. you already paid $$$ for the meme car.

there must be mods

>tesla is the only EV
You can get a Nissan Leaf for $25k. This is the same as saying "I can't afford a car because Porsche costs 100k"

That’s what I do you dumb bastard. I installed a Tesla level 2 charger for $1500. It’ll pay for itself in 2 years. Then my savings can start to pay off the extra 25k I spent on the car. In 800 years it will pay for itself.

pic related

Attached: mod.jpg (2560x1440, 407.79K)

I thank you for your worthy sacrifice.
Sadly, too many Tesla's users are in full copium mode.
A coworker I know that bought one actually always try to hop on one of our car when we have to travel far, either for leisure or business, because he's not sure he'll manage to have enough battery to go back home or find a charging spot.
I can't fathom how you can actually limit yourself like that. The theory that it's all a scam to reduce people's ability to travel and make them dependent sounds more and more true each day.

Russian oil shill vpn

World is switching to evsy you fucked up

I feel a need to destroy that thing.

Put a wing on the trunk if it's a sedan, and instead of carbon fiber it'll just be a strip of solar panels kek

Plug in hybrids are the only thing that make sense. A Prius will get you to work and back on a charge. But can also work like a normal car. But there's a 9 month waiting period to order one

>just buy an electric car bro

Attached: 558-5588514_pink-wojak-transparent-hd-png-download.jpg (280x280, 52.82K)

I’m a shill? Explain this screenshot.

Google “charging tesla more than 80%”
“Tesla battery falls below 20%”
“Tesla Real world range”
“Range loss after 1 year of ownership”

Attached: A488AFE9-8261-44AA-8D5D-7FB001835736.jpg (960x1021, 197.91K)

You forgot the main argument never to buy one: remote control access to all functions.
Tesla can activate the death switch on each single vehicle, or all of them simultaneously. Tracking listinening in, monitoring.
But mainly the kill switch should be of concern, since rest is pretty much done by your smartphone, that everybodys got in their pockets nonstop.