So I'm quitting my job of 10 years over a vaccine mandate deadline coming up...

So I'm quitting my job of 10 years over a vaccine mandate deadline coming up. Should I include it in my 2 week notice or keep it off the record? I don't think my voice will be heard sadly because my position is easily replaceable but I do want to let it be known how silly the ruling is and that I disagree with it.

Attached: 261.jpg (736x960, 70.02K)

sue them

Don't quit, force them to fire you.

Only retards quit. Make them fire you so you have legal standing.

Idiot.
Dont quit, make them fire you.
Also, mandates are already being canceled because they are indefensible in court.

It's a private company in Commiefornia. I don't think I have the option to get fired.

The only problem here is that you are low IQ.

"Ah, fuck it! We're going to Mexico to get fucked up on every drug banned in the US. Then we'll go hang out with some of my MS-13 buddies! Hop in the trunk, and stay quiet. I'll sweet talk the boarder guards. "

Imagine quitting
Just keep showing up until they make total arses of themselves and fire you

Have you never quit a job before? Also, I'd rather go out dignified and with purpose rather than be dragged off the property.

/Thread

Never quit.
Force them to fire you.
Then sue once this mess is clarified for them.

Do you want unemployment money or not? Considering they made the vaxx essential to employment after you have worked there I think it's time for compensation.

Dignity will only make you a poor bitch.

>don’t have the option to be fired
wtf did you just say? lmao try harder!

imagine quitting a job and giving up your livelihood because you disagree with some policy, quitting is for retards and so is getting vaccinated. why not just keep working instead of quitting? seems you are taking on a huge risk to prove a point about some shit no one will ever read.

I quit my job over the mask mandate and started my own business doing general contracting and landscaping for apartment complexes. I had no prior experience in this field, I just bullshitted my way through meeting with apartment owners. I’ve had to hire 2 people and I’m making a ton of money - best decision I’ve ever made.

You're a liar bro. COVID is over. Mandates are over.

You're fine. How does $38,000 in unemployment paid in one lump sum until you secure a new job sound you lucky faggot.

You won't be able to file for unemployment or sue for wrongful termination if you willingly quit. Drag it out as long as possible and make them fire you, you little bitch.

Then I take back my suggestion, you deserve to be fired, weak pussy faggot. I've never given a two week notice and my last three jobs paid six figures or more. Doing what's best for #1 is always more important than what a bunch of dickheads I'll literally never interact with think.

YOUR PRAYERS ARE WORKING THE SPACEWEATHER ANALAYSTS DONT UNDERSTANDDDDD

he said he would rather die alone, poor, hungry but with dignity, rather than be dragged out of walmart and to the bank for forced financial independence. he literally wants to stay poor so he doesn't upset jeff bezos

you are quitting a job like a good little boy without anything to fall back to and forfeiting all your rights because they enforce experimental medicine on you and you talk about dignity, dear God...

Life isnt like a movie retard. You really are stupid, no wonder you are replaceable. Literally doing nothing is better than the dumb shit you thought up.

Imagine all of the decisions that you had to make in your life in order to unironically think that quitting your job because you're too afraid of the jab is a good idea.

Attached: 1578256234378.jpg (1024x1019, 97.22K)

Definitely tell them. That way they know that you're quitting because you're an ignorant ass and not because of anything they did.

get fired make bank
in all fields

OP is also months late to the party. The whole "Im gonna lose my job" meme was big in Nov 2021. Some idiots quit, while those who didn't saw the "deadline" get pushed back 2 more weeks at a time until they got promoted instead of fired. OP is a scared bitch who is worried more about maximizing the CEO's yearly bonus than he is feeding himself and his family.