India stands with Russia, will follow Russia

Indian media has been going on about
how the west has been condemning Russia, but India stands with it's ally.
Indian & Russian relations are old and still strong as ever.
India should follow the "Putin Model" and invade Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK)

The eastern coalition is forming, we will cure the world of the diseased financial system that has festered and grown like a parasite, leeching at our souls. America has infected the world with it's hypercapitalism. Time for the fall of rome, time for the revolution.

Attached: hindi-rusi-bhai-bhai.jpg (445x677, 83.87K)

Explain poo?

Attached: Screenshot_20220302-200247_YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 185.98K)

>war bad
-normies

typical weird indian shit holding hands
the guy on the left looks like a light skinned indian f2m tranny

Why is India a safe place for jews?

>invade Pakistan
Fine by me, I don't care about about brown people dying in nuclear conflict.

You're only gay if you take it.

lol faggots holding hands

Hopefully they install Poostream 2 soon

Support our economy, buy russian goods. What made in russia staff do you have, sirs?

What country isn't safe for jews? They have mind controlled everyone into thinking as they want them to think by the power of the almighty shekel. Take away their shekels and slaughter them all.

Attached: 56e.png (1080x1145, 742.13K)

Attached: 277.jpg (1080x1614, 326.49K)

It's weird because jews don't even acknowledge them. It's like they're embarrassed to support them.

Holy based India!

Jail Hind!

Attached: E1h6fk6WUAAigng.jpg (837x1200, 152.79K)

This is exactly the relationship between the two every day.
>Indian worship jew
>jew gets embarrassed
>Indian worship even more
>jews get irritated and insult them

Have the pajeets crack the code? It's like jews don't know how to react when people aren't targeting them.

Attached: 20220305_010950.jpg (720x690, 257.52K)

Putin needs to take over Ukraine quick, India needs the fertilizer (mainly potassium) coming out of Ukraine and Russia the supply of which has stopped completely. The market is absolutely insane right now, all stock is sold out at 3x the price.

I recently purchased kaspersky anti virus.
This is all i can do

>"Savior of the west" being pushed into a fucking coalition with literal retarded fucking shitskins and bugmen that get cut off from civilized world
The perfect irony. I want to see this happen.

Attached: NaziChad.png (1140x1280, 1.11M)

It's fuckin retarded, Russia China India.Their permanently cucked lol they all flee their countries en mass. but still support shithole country-ism

We fight towards a common goal

Attached: HitlersSin.jpg (521x309, 41.37K)