Does anyone else think it's obvious Jews WANT us to hate blacks and this is provocation?

There is no way they don't know how provocative it is to put them literally everywhere. Even Klaus Schwab is talking about a more aggressive world. Of course the main goal is probably still to get children used to to seeing niggers everywhere and think it's normal, but aside from that, pissing people off seems to be the only invariable consequence of this.

What is the endgoal of this?

Attached: 1647082214108.jpg (2000x995, 288.64K)

No the Jews drank the cool-aid buddy, the Jews in New-york and LA basically drank the cool-aid and fell for the propaganda they themselves shilled against white-Europeans basically.

Also what's the worst thing you can do to a cult which larps as Egyptian slaves which strives to have a homeland in the Middle East? The answer is give them what want.

The cult is now dead, they're done and dont even know it. Stalin by complete accident destroyed Judaism for us, nothing holds them together other than greed and Material wealth, New-York Jews hate Israeli Jews and call for Israel destruction(Open boarders)... it's done.

Attached: Lizzy.webm (336x600, 2.93M)

Ameri-goblin is the idea cattle slave for the jews. They don't hate the white race for any other reason than they lose money the more whites there are.

Negroes are my enemy as well as jews. I don’t care that you’re a special negro, OP. You are still my enemy first and foremost.

>get children used to seeing niggers everywhere and think it's normal
That's the goal... The hate elicitation is a bonus side effect.

Attached: the_master_plan.jpg (2021x2021, 1.06M)

why every netflix show has a white/black interacial couple? (idk where is your pic from )

>Lived around blacks for 1 year
I don't need any help hating their 'culture'

what a fucking mess. is that the skank who took a 500k flight to australia on tax payer money? glad I don't pay taxes lol

Yes it's being organized so something like occupy wall street (the original) will never ever happen again.

Yeah it's pretty blatant. The nigger and mutt meme usage is up 1300% in the past month. The phrase 'niggers burning your cities - go kill them all' is up 400%.

Im all for a good mass spam of niggers, but the shills have gone mask off at this point. None of these people have ever been to a regular american town or suburb where 80% of the population lives..

Yes kikes cause 98% of discord in the world

>Of course the main goal is probably still to get children used to to seeing niggers everywhere
And gradually they will begin to hate them. The biggest redpill is coerced coexistence. I've seen it happen over and over again.

I don't hate niggers. I think it is wrong to treat niggers as equal to other races of human however. They are stupid and aggressive. We should make Africa a continent sized zoo to keep them in. Pretending hey are equal to whites is wrong and I'm tired of pretending at this point.

>242▶
> (OP)
Star Wars Obi-Wan series -- the baboon-looking schvartze is a Sith assassin, or some shit.

>tfw 99% will only watch it for a Anakin reunion

Attached: Vader_vanquishes_evil.webm (640x480, 2.27M)

>500k flight to australia
was she departing from the moon?

The Jew uses the nigger against you. Both are garbage.

>schvartze
heeb detected and kek'ded

>alcoholics and degenerates
>latchkey kids
>fentanyl laced white girls sneaking niggers in while parents are at work
>boys dressing up in cat outfits and posting online
Yeah, the suburbs are a great place

yes, its beneficial in a ''competition'' to have your ''enemies'' hating other ''competitors'' so theres no alliances or teamwork, since theres fundamental belief in the propaganda those who fall too deep to the racism programming-pill

>black, female darth vader wannabe
heh, i'll still watch it. my cynicism only improves the viewing experience

Racism is instinct, not conditioning you fag.