So many waifugees <3

>Sweden's Migration Agency predicts 212 000 Ukrainian refugees will arrive in the country by 30th of June

Swedish source:sydsvenskan.se/2022-03-11/4000-ukrainare-flyr-till-sverige--varje-dag

Attached: FMYSv9UXIAsmxs8.png (794x349, 775.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rmx.news/article/scottish-police-kept-silent-about-asylum-seeker-child-rape-gang/
google.com/amp/s/www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/swansea-child-sexual-exploitation-report-22946708.amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry swedcuck but ukranian woman belong to arab cock only.

Post a single good looking Ukrainian that came here, they look really subpar from what I've seen

MORE MEAT FOR THE SYRIAN CHADS TO TEAR APART!!!!

Attached: HOME.jpg (336x188, 27.01K)

BBC and Arab rape gangs are gonna love this

At least these ones are White

Nice VPN, Ivan

There are apparently already 40k of them here, pretty sure at least thousands of them would be cuties

Don't you have another Paki rape gang to uncover instead of shitposting, Britbong?

Beautiful clothing. Modern clothing really is shit.

Wrong country. I live beside fields, not shitskins.

How's the constant barrage of grenade attacks going, sven?

That's a pretty sweet deal. The men are being killed in a proxy war, so you get the leftover women.
Plus, the next time some other country tries to pressure you into taking more niggers, you get to say "I took 200K immigrants last time, it's your turn now!"

Lol cope, those rape gangs exist all over the UK, including whatever shithole part you are from. You btw just seem jelly that we will be getting mass immigration of East Slavic cuties, while you get nothing

2nd left

>Lol cope, those rape gangs exist all over the UK
No they don't. Where are you getting this info from? Would love to see it, because it does not apply to my country.

Attached: 1561243230316.jpg (994x715, 151.4K)

>Lol cope, those rape gangs exist all over the UK, including whatever shithole part you are from
Remind me, Sven, what country stopped counting the nationality of its rapists because it didn't fit the narrative? Hint: It wasn't Bongistan.

Here you go, bong:

Scotland: rmx.news/article/scottish-police-kept-silent-about-asylum-seeker-child-rape-gang/

Wales:
google.com/amp/s/www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/swansea-child-sexual-exploitation-report-22946708.amp

You tell me?

What if this is some 5D plan orchestrated by (((them))).
They know about the incel problem, incels gather here and expose them and make up plans that could lead to them losing all their power.
They're trying to put an end to this, they're flooding in ukraininan waifus to calm down the waters for a bit so they can be able to continue the same propaganda used in the last 20 years to keep the degeneracy going.
Even if you'll have children with them, your children will live in an even worse world and it'll be even harder for them fight against (((them))).

Attached: 1637869815637.jpg (600x549, 33.69K)

>we
no, swarthy immigrants will be getting the Ukie cuties, you will get stabbed on the way home and bleed out in the street (here's why that's a good thing!)

If you weren't getting laid before you aren't getting now.
If you were getting laid before the war you wouldn't care.
They're not going to fuck you lmao. They will only fuck good looking guys see above. This influx is literally worthless for the average incel.

We have gotten 2000, while Poland already got over a million.
I don't think we'll get 100k.
Our sandnigger immigrants are already screeching about competition in Gibs.

You don't know what you are asking for.

just ordered my trad qt virgin, she will be perfect for breeding many tall white males

Attached: Yaroslava Mahuchikh19yearold.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

Are they worse than 100k Afghan men who can't read or write their own language?

Attached: 987033d1100d96c085711ca87cf5a6fb---olympics-summer-olympics.jpg (549x600, 41.64K)