Dear White People, This is What We Want You to Do

Dear White People, This is What We Want You to Do

I don’t want to hear “I can’t believe this.”

I want you to read up on the history you’ve had the privilege to ignore.

I don’t want your opinions or thoughts.

I want you to listen to the Black experiences you’ve chosen to forget.

I don’t want your #BLM Instagram story reposts.

I want screenshots of your bail out money donations and patronage of Black labor/art/knowledge.

I don’t want your passive Twitter likes.

I want you to follow Black tragedies as much as you follow Black trends.

I don’t want to vindicate your white guilt. It’s yours to reconcile.

I want you to check your racist parents and call out your apathetic white friends (especially when there are no people of color there) without expecting a pat on the back.

I don’t want your tears. I have plenty of those.

I want you to check in on your Black loved ones and respect our emotional/physical boundaries.

I don’t want to diminish the adversity you’ve faced from aspects of your identity.

I want you to acknowledge that your life is easier because you’re white. I want you to admit that you would never choose to be a Black person— because you know your life would be harder.

I don’t want you to be “a good white.”

I want your activism to be questioned and challenged and criticized by Black people. I want you to grow from your mistakes so we can grow as a nation.

I don’t want your out-of-context MLK quotes on perpetual pacifism.

I want you to see that the only difference between The Boston Tea Party “protestors” and the Stonewall, Watts, and Rodney King “riots” is the former were white and the latter were Black. I want you to be disobedient to signal the need for change and destroy the oppressive systems that make you comfortable and powerful.

Attached: Capture.png (1073x637, 655.34K)

I don’t want you to use public demonstrations as an opportunity to role play The Purge or fulfill your Joker fantasies.

I want you to use your white body to shield brown demonstrators from tear gas and bullets.

I.don’t.want.to.see.another.fucking.video.of.police.officers.MURDERING.black.people.

I don’t want peace.

I want justice.

I don’t want you to prove that you’re “not racist.”

I want you to know that you are the byproduct of a successful racist regime that has capitalized off of Black oppression and suppression for centuries. I want you to realize that being racist is more American than apple pie.

I don’t want you to feel at ease.

I want you to take a look at yourself. I want you to shed light on the corners of your subconscious you’ve glossed over for years. I want you to know that you are racist because you have be trained to be so, and it’s within your power to become anti-racist.

I don’t want my strength to be praised.

I want you to respect the breadth of my emotions. I want space to break down and acknowledge my grief.

I don’t want to lose your attention.

I want you to remember Tony McDade during Pride. I want you to remember Ahmaud Abrey during Independence Day. I want you to remember George Floyd when you vote in November. I want you to remember Amy Cooper at your Christmas dinner. I want you to remember Breonna Taylor when you hear a knock on your door. I want you to remember Trayvon Martin every time you see a bag of Skittles. I want you to know that this reconditioning is a necessary lifelong endeavor.

I don’t want you to be an ally for me or some other Black person in your life.

I want you to be an active ally because it’s the right thing to do.

tldr

Dear Nigger. Nigger Nigger, Nigger Nigger.

Didn't read your nigger babble. Go back to Twitter you peanut butter complexion pavement ape.

Attached: This is your home now.gif (580x433, 2.09M)

Didn't read past the first sentence. Kys.

Imagine being a nigger and thinking all of your problems are because of white people

lol

>"Dear white people!"
>Me: Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Attached: palm-trees-5650777_960_720 (1).jpg (960x640, 266.7K)

"Dear White People!"

> Paid for by MediaMatters

Attached: GEN Z.jpg (500x488, 44.45K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-041853_DuckDuckGo.jpg (908x1898, 243.65K)

Fuck off with your blogpost you fucking faggot

Attached: no.jpg (720x697, 37.95K)

TLDR

Maybe it would've been better if we just shipped you all to Liberia back in 1860, you know, instead of killing each other until 1864 to make you apart of OUR country. You won't get an apology from me, and thinking on it, I wish this nation would round up all the blacks that think like you do, and exile them to Africa, never to return on pain of death. Don't worry though, this would never happen, because it makes too much sense, and this nation (white people with it) has gone completely off it's fucking rocker. When white people are gone, who will you blame for your pathetic inferiority complex at that point ? P.S. Fuck the untied nations

Attached: wytppl.jpg (364x358, 36.94K)

No

Attached: 4F5AA0F7-6202-4DE5-8361-CE0CE4ACCD36.gif (332x248, 727.34K)

>White people please do exactly what I say but I can't decide if you should kys or slave for me.

Don't care didn't ask plus you're black. All fields.

The vast majority of Americans are not radical leftists, don't care what leftists think, want, or feel, and don't want to live among radical leftists anymore.

Radical leftists who hate this country and want to transform it into something else should simply get the fuck out before decent people rise up and neutralize them for good.

Last chance, get the fuck out or you're going to have a civil war. you make up MAYBE 10% of the total population. Get the fuck out.

Attached: 2021-09-26_11-10-45.jpg (572x480, 33.86K)

>I don't want bla bla
so go to africa