Is he happy? Like deep down?

Attached: images (2).jpg (554x554, 40.71K)

Id be smiling too if I was holding that

With a nose like that?

Attached: You and your faggotry.jpg (124x22, 1.08K)

He doesn't have deep down. That's why he can be happy so easily.

Idk, are you?

He has the personality of a child at times so id say yeh.

Happier than you for sure

Yeah I'm depressed as fuck too, I like watching people who seem genuinely happy and it kind of makes me happy too, but I'm not sure with him

Most people who collect things they like and don't give a fuck what people think are generally happy.

He may believe and say he is, but he isnt.
>unmarried
>holding a pokemon card from our childhood, clearly thrilled about it, not remotely considering moments of reflection to think about his life, eager only to buy the next product YouTube mans tells him to buy.
He longs for a job worth a damn, a family, and maybe some decent friends. But instead he's now on the internet in this picture, for all the world to see.
Things like this will be looked upon one day as a mistake and taught about. How these silly comforts nearly cost us the world and allowed the most vile and evil people to take control of quite literally everything.

this
he's happy on the surface because there is nothing beneath it

I know this man. He uses the pokemon card to cut cocaine, which he snorts off the breasts of japanese prostitutes flown in from tokyo. He is wearing a 500 t-shirt, which he keeps on during sex. He has a 10 inch penis that is a beacon to finding new and rare pokemon. He is definitrly a good man, a happy man.

I hate this clown, he articulates as if he had a cock in his mouth

The fact any of you even know who this person is is concerning, whatever you got going on in your lives switch it up, read jordan petersons 12 rules or whatever

Wouldn't you be?

probably yes, some idiots will pay stupid money for it.

Terry Davis son?

For me, it's ruxin

>Is he happy?
does it matter? that card is worth more than you

R A R E

didn't he give up being a lawyer to instead collect pokemon cards on youtube? probably quite happy desu.

Attached: 1633419880489.jpg (1536x1500, 397.01K)

wtf is a guernsey

>giant sharpy scribbles all over your card
>graded 10
Lol. Best i can give you is a "Heavily Played", and i take all the risks here.