If this country is paradise, why do so many people want to flee it?

If this country is paradise, why do so many people want to flee it?

Attached: russians.jpg (634x670, 117K)

It's a corrupt Jewish mafia run shithole. Imagine actually believing Any Forums and naively going to Russia because they're "anti-globohomo"

Globohomo indoctrination

Attached: 1647016281634.jpg (920x920, 138.12K)

Because it's all in your head

Weird that the name of the website was cut off and no link provided.
>The Kyiv Independent
Ah, why don't they just get the Ghost of Kyiv to fly them out of Russia then?

I've always said that the best criteria for determining whether a country is good or bad to live in is to see the emigration.
Yeah, Russia is a white Christian trad paradise according to the brainlets here, yet they don't go there and instead millions of Russia flood to Europe and America.

Attached: 47270664_2188572751187264_5077748093835804672_n.jpg (480x374, 37.62K)

Hey brainlet, pay attention -- "young russians". They're already indoctrinated by the west and their globohomo ways.

Imagine being a mutt

Flee where, exactly?
The whole world hates us, apparently.

Israel

Imagine trusting the Mainstream media science and polls..
Aren't you late for your 4th booster niggerfag? Oh wait, we don't mandate that anymore do we?
Keep trusting the mainstream narrative, you retarded faggots.

No one ever said it‘s a paradise

India or Africa

There is no difference between working in Russia or EU in practical sense.
You will never afford a new house, you will never afford a new car without being a top earner of your country and you will never afford to have multiple kids as a family.
The only difference is that in the EU shithole you have more money to buy trinkets and that's about it.

to europe, we need some toilet cleaners since poles are going home

Slavic pussy always welcome. However the men should stay in their country drinking their vodka.

Attached: EGnoJTCW4AQs4U9.jpg (960x1200, 196.19K)

Kinda this.
'Merican indoctrination is like nukes among weapons. It takes time and experience to understand that all countries are shit in one way or the other, but they younger people are the more they see other countries as haven on earth and their own motherland as something horrible.
Some say US are 9999999999 years ahead of everyone in avionics. Maybe they are. But they are ahead of everyone in informational warfare for sure, by a huge margin, and on top of that their cultural export is absolutely huge.
And I'm not even talking about stuff like mkultra and the like.

Stop believing what mainstream media is feeding you.

Attached: 1647076031803.gif (232x281, 366.57K)

First period without drugs, they will adapt. Western fuck media and social are like drugs for young people

Attached: Untitled.png (501x496, 418.72K)

I have a house but i would never ecer want to have kids
What now tradretard?

>we need some toilet cleaners since poles are going home
UK is becoming a big fucking toilet.

Attached: EORmvWaW4AECbG_.jpg (960x726, 174.54K)

mainstream narrative on Any Forums is pro-russian
that is the main reason to support Ukraine

Over 90% of people on this planet are parasites who want nothing in life except pleasure and easy money. To take their opinions seriously, you must be one of them.

I trust Russian family that went there

Oh boohoo, welcome to the club, Ivan

74% of all statistics are just made up numbers

all of the money goes to 0.01% of the population? and the police will beat you for disagreeing with the government in public in an unapproved manner? just a guess

hello propaganda

My grandmother was a russian jew. What are my chances to escape this nigger-infested shithole and emigrate to Israel?

globohomo ways such as first world wages and being able to own a house

>UK is becoming a big fucking toilet
yeah, and we need some cheap russian to clean it up

Toilet kingdom.

Attached: n00643611-b.jpg (675x455, 40.12K)

According to our glownigger poll, Putin is evil!

Good lord look at these milk trucks.

>If an all-White conservative Christian town is so great, why do all the niggers, faggots and whores want to flee it?

>the best criteria for determining whether a country is good or bad to live in is to see the emigration.

maybe in your shithole country

Has anyone ever described Russia as a paradise?

It's a myster and a shame.

Your women are welcome anywhere.

Because their president is a terrorist

>francesca bacardi
sounds jewish + woman
thoughts discarded

Wait, didn't young russians had most soviet union sentiment and was most pro 'russhka stong' politics. Now suffer you dumb fucks. This is what you wanted.

Honest

I support both! Not against Ukrainian or Russians, and will not fight either.
It's the Jewish Nazi supremacists that are the enemy, and that Putin is eraticating. I'm definitely pro dejewifying the Ukraine.
So is the rest of the world.

It appears that people living in despotic shitholes tend to not mind seeing a transexual in public every now and then if it means they have good food, ease of travel, freedom of speech, a strong economy, and a strong currency. whodathunk

i'd say USA/NATO information warfare lacks sophistication but they make up for that in saturation. for the last 70 years, and especially for the last 30, the west has owned the media and controlled the discussion in every way shape and form, literally determining reality.

nah, nobody hates the russian population, i don't think. Russians are still hated less than Amerilards I'm sure of it

And the fact that you could start a business without some oligarch or his friends breaking your knees. You know, small things like that.

>Jewish Nazi supremacists
Jesus christ, Vanechka. You can't even pick a side.

Attached: 1646979005940.jpg (691x700, 73.17K)

Yeah, bro, 10% of the smart people are moving to Russia. Thanks for opening my eyes.

Did you just called every italian jewish

Nobody hates YOU Ivan.
We just think it's time you dropped a heavy object on your leaders head, is all. Then, Burgers are Back, baby.

Not entirely true

Lots of pensioners here sold their properties and moving to spain, italy or croatia because weather

It is shocking to me how quickly everyone in the media flipped the switch and now is A-OK with openly hating russian people... How is there no outrage about this??

I can speak english and so can most european companies. France, Italy, Germany, are closer to me than Russia is.
If I could speak Russian and it was closer I'd probably go work in Russia. Unless you're a 24 year old roastie there's no difference between most european countries.

I would say they are pretty hated here

it sounds like a made up italian name
i don't make the rules, kikes do

And niggers. Russia is dangerously low on niggers.

Its always ok to hate genocide maniacs and sadists like russians

>flag
>eating up all of the clear propaganda and nonsense
Please get stop pretending to pay attention to politics. We can tell youre not, you globalist cock sucking faggot.

Pol, don't be a retard. Youth are the guys who supported west the most for the last 10 years. They are also the ones who suffer the most now, since they were the one who watched Netflix and stuff,
Hence why they want to leave. West want these kids to overthrow Putin or something. They understand they have no chance. So now all they want to do is to run away.

Young people are retarded. Anyone who doesn't look at their younger self and cringe at everything never grew as a person.

also trannies

>millions of Russia flood to Europe and America
because pay is better there, that's the only reason really, and if Putin would for a single fucking moment make Russia more competitive internationally there wouldn't be any reason for leaving

I unironically would if I knew how to speak Russian.

Attached: 1646523843252.jpg (1024x576, 97.73K)

Oh i picked my site, so has the rest of the world David.
The Jewish supremacist Nazi is a plague, and we need to eraticate it.
The next Nürnberg trials, will see ashkeNAZI being held responsible for their war crimes.
Mark my words David,within our lifetimes.

What a shame, they were nice looking tits

Because they are weak.
Tough times make strong people. Strong people make easy times, easy times make weak people, weak people make tough times. We are in the weak people state and they want to flee the sinking ship because they are too complacent for tough times. Fucking normie scum.

This is literally a crime against humanity

Assuming this isn't just propaganda I would say it's because they are stupid screen babies who do t know what is good for them, perpetual children by design