Start feel yourself sick

Attached: ConfederationCentroSlavia.png (641x747, 161.34K)

Shit borders but based idea.

Centroslavia and Diagolon axis when?

I'm ok with this, kinda.

This is 1st tier border gore

at that point just add bulgaria

Lets do it

As a Croatian I absolutley hate this idea
Slovenia Croatia and BIH dont have many gypsies, other countries are filled with gypsies.
I absolutley see no purpose in this, introducing more fucking cigani into my country
Or Serbs, or Bosniaks/muslims

I dont even want the Slovenes or Czechs and I think they are actually sucessful and the best slavs

I hate these globalist ideas of multiculti unions, we dont need that shit

I fucking love this idea.
As a representative of one of the best slavic nation, i think we can lead this thing into top world economies.
Together with a little help of Czechs.

Without servs and nuzzies this would be ok.

leader would obviously be a croatian male as they are proved by history to be the best leaders (tito). sit down now

Giving the Lusatian Serbs a state is based af.

Lol
Croats cant lead shit except for defence, Croats should be soldiers, sailors, officers, athletes
Josip was a Slovenian Croat mix

Croatis never had a golden age, never will

but they should just join Poland I might add, or emigrate here. they get assimilated into krauts, it's pretty sad.

why not anex hungary and austria? they are genetically slavic. just little reeducation and they would be good slavs

CAPITal city should be Prague, language should be Czech, government should be czech dictatorship and anthem should be uz marsala tita. We would be superpower

Lmao serbs are the best chud.

>meme flag
>shits on croatia
>pretended to be croat in previous post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and tito was a croat and he was the only relevant leader of this entire region. fact.

Serb wants even MORE gypsies via Hungary
Austria too? I guess Gavrilo Princip is not sharing your opinion

>as a [nationality]
>meme flag
get fucked

Attached: commonpepe.png (421x291, 115.72K)

No, fuck croats. Bunch of fags, their women good though, would not mind more of them in Belgrade

Odd choice of capital, but I am not against this

I watched "Behind Enemy Lines" last night, and while it was obviously jingoistic as fuck and jerking off the US Navy, it got me interested in the Balkans. Can someone give me a quick rundown on who likes/hates who in the region? As far as I understand it, pretty much all sides hate Serbia/Serbs, but the rest don't all like each other either, right?

sorry but we want nothing to do with zogbots slaves or colonies

slovenians hate macedonians because they claim alexandar was greek
serbs hate czechs because they abandonded the sorbs
croats hate slovaks. this goes so deep i wont even bother to explain
albanians love everybody and everybody loves albanians
bulgarians hate the french

your welcome

You're planning to take a bite out of Poland and Germany with this circus ensemble of micro nations?

NGL that flag is so sick i almost came.