The decline of Western civilization

While our "art" consists mostly of niggers and whores, this Belarussian composer is alive today and still creating new works.
youtube.com/watch?v=PHmqZ5wo5pE
How much longer do we have?

Attached: you do not like women.jpg (640x576, 143.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=enuOArEfqGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have sex incel.

ban this sort of post pls

Being with a woman is so much more. He has a 2D perspective of a 3D experience because he is a kiss less virgin. Simple as.

Have sex normal guy

Attached: 1647077553758.gif (400x129, 1.98M)

Incel. sex. now.

Does anybody have more stories like this?

Attached: 1646393254405.png (1025x989, 111.82K)

Ehh... I agree with the guy. I live with women due to a complicated array of circumstances and it annoys the fuck out of me. I don't even care that I have instant access to sex. Women are annoying as fuck. I literally try to get away as much as possible.

>Also, you don't really need cash to have sex if you're not an autist.

I gave up on dating, marriage, and sex back in high school. Pursuing women would bring me nothing but pain.

But he is right, once they lose their assests they become invisible

To answer you correctly.

Attached: 1619059892598.png (680x709, 243.33K)

Of course the mgtow ignores the family aspect because he failed at it. Why do some married couples remain married after she hits the wall? Marrying the proper woman and containing her is the true test of a man.

Ask this MGTOW if he even is a man if he can't hold a woman.

It's surely fake. The intercourse number is high and the BJ number is absurd.

He sounds considerably more degenerate than some foot fetishist. He's totally overdosed on mgtow and has degenerated to the point he thinks every woman is the same and is just a sex hole, it's like the definition of degenerate

Can confirm. I have autism and I get zero sex. I say the wrong things so much that now when a girl talks to me I say the bare minimum of words to avoid saying something stupid which also results in them thinking I'm a jerk

What a stupid whore.

>Why do some married couples remain married after she hits the wall?
Because he lost his sex drive and needs to provide to his family.
That's it.
>Marrying the proper woman and containing her is the true test of a man.
Retard, its women's job to contain men and pacify them, not men.
What the fuck is she going to do? Be a whore and abort babies?
What can some man who is not "contained" do?
Kill people, destroy things, make life impossible around him.
Or become lazy and unproductive.

>he thinks every woman is the same and is just a sex hole
They are.

Tinder exists. The sluttier ones get to that number in less than 6 months and she's already 26.

Honestly the Jews have so subverted society that those numbers are not unbelievable. I was dating a roastie who was 28 and it turned out had in the course of a few years on tinder and going to music festivals (big red flag that one) sucked off more than 50 men though she couldn't rememebr the exact number. After that I amde sure to use condoms and just enjoyed her for a few months (big milkers) then moved on. She's now in her 30s and miserable.

These days if you're a woman you cna go on tinder, meet chads who buy you dinner, make you feel excited, have you suck their cock then you mov eon to the next - it just doenn't end until they hit the wall then they panic.

The Jew was very cunning to relaly push the whole feminism, strong women bullshit, it destroys society.

Op dun goofed by using that picture

Is a conductor necessary?

A conductor might not be, but a composer certainly is. This is the theme for the Good, Bad, and Ugly performed by the Danish. I think the conductor adds something, don't you?
youtube.com/watch?v=enuOArEfqGo

If I hadn't used that image this thread would have two replies and already be archived.