Does Any Forums love and respect hardworking underpaid nurses?

Attached: 40BF28C2-BD30-49F2-8571-86BFC14E3092.jpg (800x480, 61.52K)

:/

Fuck no. You can bleeding to death and these nurses will still give you attitude and side-eye.

I’m a doctor and I hate nursoids. Worst humans ever.

Do not tell a black nurse your political affiliation. Its a death sentence.

>tcw doesn't know how to aspirate a syringe

Attached: corona--HEROES.png (579x776, 566.41K)

>euro nurses
Might as well not even count. Do they even get an education there?

Yes. Anyone saying no is a bitter pathetic neet and of net negative to society and the world.

Look at her, just ready to pounce at the nearest BWC. The vanilla cravings are getting unbearable for her

>net negative to society and the world.
This is your society nordcuck, is this family a net positive?
AHAHAHA

Attached: absolutestate.png (635x609, 756.33K)

Unhealthy, narcissistic, whores that steal pain meds from patients. Wear scrubs out in public as much as possible so everyone will know that they are essential heroes. Are unable to have conversations about anything other than their job, like nothing else, no other topic. Don't give a flying fuck about most patients and mostly speak ill of them. They are some of the worst people on the planet.

t. many family members are nurses and have personally known quite a few

Attached: dying alex grey.jpg (732x1000, 172.31K)

No. Fuck the entire medical industry, they could not fix my warts and I hate them. I had a wart on my foot and ever since they started telling me to treat it it only got worse and they refuse to surgically remove it and keep blaming me claiming it's my fault.
FUCK THEM.
I'm never going to the doctor again.

Or have had a lot of personal experience with them.

Dude. Duct tape. Not even joking.

I don't love them as such. But I have a reasonable level of respect and voted that the government will have to enforce work conditions where they're not constantly overworked (hospitals will need adequate staffing) and can go for further training if they wish.

This is also out of self-interest since overworked tired nurses with no time are doing a shit job. It causes many issues, very much further reduces comfort when you are a patient, and I even expect the fuckups and missed opportunities to be a cost factor bigger than them working more carefully.

I had REALLY painful plantars warts. I kept them covered with duct tape and they went away. First they turn white and kinds swell up like they do after a long bath. Then eventually they almost fall out of the "socket".

I also used apple cider vinegar soaked gauze duct taped to them to speed up the process, but just duct tape works. Girlfriend had a wart on her finger and just used duct tape and it worked.

You're welcome wart sufferers.

Attached: wtf-flesh-can.jpg (481x589, 45.07K)

it doesn't stick onto my foot, I've wrapped it nice and tight and it slides off after a day.
I've been trying to treat it for almost a year and during the time I tried it just got worse.

no, most of them are sluts with an insanely high body count

they are overpaid know it alls that need to shut the fuck up and do their jobs

Na I picked up an RN license after working in aerospace. The education was a joke. Even most of the doctors and “advanced” practice people like NPs and Pa are completely retarded.

RNs def do not “understand the science” so many fat people in health care. They can’t even get the basics. I could take a minion from Lockheed and they would run circles around doctors. That is how bad the disparity is.

yeah I've tried it, for a week, and it's worked in the past when I had a wart on my hand, but I've never had them on the foot and they are such a pest, impossible to deal with. I've had over ten nitrogen treatments and they persist almost having complete tolerance to the nitrogen.

It won't stick. You'll have to change it throughout the day. The "science" behind it I think is to smother them. Keep the tape covering them. Believe me, I know a foot is a difficult shape to keep sweaty duct tape on, but this is your cure.

Didn't work for me it kept coming back, had to have mine frozen.

nurses earn about £20 an hour here which is well above average wage

leaf go deal with your shitskins first before criticizing others desu

Don't know what to tell you. One of mine bothered me for years and was huge, and very painful. Changed the way I walked it was so bad.

When the wart finally "fell out" it left an almost pea sized socket in my foot, but it healed and you'd never know it was there in the first place.

I'm a reginal maintenance director for 16 facilities and I can't tell you how how many nurses and cna's I've finger blasted. Or how many married ones sucked my Weiner in a company paid hotel room. Most of their butts stink. The end.