Creator of Biden "I did that" to be declared domestic terrorist

...and put on the no-fly list. His stickers have been used to "target and destroy infrastructure" - gas pumps.

Stickers on gas pumps is considered domestic terrorism and sabotage of infrastructure in freedomland.

Attached: FNn54EgXIAApTq9.jpg (639x680, 70.94K)

Imagine torturing a Any Forumstard to death. Imagine pulling his teeth out with a pair of pliers. Imagine breaking his fingers. Imagine getting a dull knife and slowly taking pieces of his skin off. Imagine throwing salt on the exposed bloody tissue. Imagine burning his dick off just with a zippo lighter. Imagine keeping him alive for as long as possible. Imagine breaking his shin bones with a chisel and a mallet. Imagine pouring acid in his eyes. Imagine cutting his nose off. Imagine smashing a glass bottle on his face. Imagine slowly pulling his arms off with a rope. Imagine hammering nails into his ears. Imaging just letting him slowly die, every now and then coming and giving him a kick to hear him scream.

Attached: 1630430299914.png (232x217, 11.82K)

okay, i don't give a fuck, the stickers are funny as hell
i was thinking about printing out big huge ones that cover up the price and say "cmon man just buy electric you don't need this malarkey"

now try imagining nothing

>His stickers have been used to "target and destroy infrastructure" - gas pumps.
Do these sticker explote or are you just a retarded drama queen?

What countries are actually free to dissent against their politicians in such a softcore way?

Attached: 1646969345525m.jpg (1024x768, 155.07K)

Why? Not supporting your favorite brand of obedience?

RARE

Land of the free, home of the brave.

>...With some consumers mad enough to become sticker vigilantes and Biden’s approval ratings in the dumps, there’s only one real winner in this situation: the sticker profiteers themselves.

>“It’s been ramping up for a few months,” said Javier Estrada Ovalles, who’s been doing brisk business in “I did that!” stickers at his online store catering to car enthusiasts as well as his brick-and-mortar store in El Monte, California. “But in this last month alone, once the prices of the gas really started going up, I started getting bulk sales twice or three times more than it was before.” He said he went from getting 20 to 30 individual orders a day to 80 a day, and those 80 are often for packs of 10 or more.

>The stickers are also moving fast at the Patriotic Products, an online shop run by an Oklahoma-based young man named Keenan. (Keenan declined to give his last name or specific age, saying that he’s “under 21.” He was suspiciously unavailable between the hours of 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.) Over the past week, “I’ve noticed an increase of organic sales, meaning I’m not having to do advertising,” Keenan told me. He estimated that he’s sold about 1,500 stickers in that time, which is pretty good, but small potatoes compared to August—that was the first month he started selling “I did that!” stickers, still very early in the trend cycle, when he claimed he raked in $40,000 in sticker sales alone. The field was clear then, but now he has dozens, maybe even hundreds, of vendors to compete with.

tldr; oyvey people are making money off stickers

Source or it didn't happen.

archive ph/dbUrX

would also like to point out the people they're bitching about making money are mexicans

Thank you!

Sounds like what the Nazis did to those poor 600,000,000 kikes in ww2! Oy vey!

this is either a bot or a human who will take the rope before any poltard would even think about it

N O N E
Its time for us to pill the pin and give uncle sam a hug

Uhm excuse u it's aunt samantha now, don't misgender they/them.

Should change it to this guy, then you instantly be a terrorist..#1 fbi most wanted

Attached: 6AD78E1F-C3D6-46D6-9C64-FB0C14FD50B4.png (277x182, 5K)

Could also make a cute merchant rubbing his little lobbyist hands

Imagine being terrified of posting your own opinion online, that you have to use a VPN.

>He was suspiciously unavailable between the hours of 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.
dude wtf? this writer is all the sudden my boomer fren who cuts his lawn at 7am every week.

>Imagine seething that much

It depends who the politician is. It would have been allowed for Trump. In my country they allowed a lot of dissent against Jeremy Corbyn as well.

This meme is so effective.

they're implying he's in highschool

slate/the left is about to dox another kid

>He was suspiciously unavailable between the hours of 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.) Over the past week
huh?

They’re trying to feed the idiots who would dox him

freedom what the fuck is that?

test

Attached: 1629203942602.png (936x610, 937.55K)