You can't have nationalistic pride for your country and your people and support Russia's invasion at the same time...

You can't have nationalistic pride for your country and your people and support Russia's invasion at the same time. These are opposing ideas. If you don't think Ukraine has a right to exist and govern itself then how can you argue the same for your country? You can't

Attached: qt.jpg (1000x1000, 204.55K)

>If you don't think Ukraine has a right to exist
It never existed in the first place. it always was part of Russia and Poland.

I hate UK and I don't think Ukraine should be an American puppet client state. Happy now?

>ukies
>nationalist
The moment they win the EU is gonna dump niggers all over them and force them to repay debts.

In my countries interest is that Russia wins this war and so i support them, simple as.

You need to read more. Ukraine used to be russian clay and russians who live in ukraine deserves to live on russian soil without moving.

Country != nation.
Countries are lines in physical space, nations are lines in social space.
The jews were a nation without land for most of their history.

Attached: 1636478472689.png (720x960, 56.51K)

Do you think the Donetsk and Luhansk republics have a right to exist and self-govern?

Galicia and Malorussia

might makes right troon

No worries, I have nothing even resembling pride I my country right now.

Pride of having somali niggers in the same schools as Swedish people? No, nuke this fucking shithole dumpster country

>You can't have nationalistic pride for your country and your people and support Russia's invasion at the same time.
THAT'S RIGHT, FUCK THE UK

GOOOOOO RUSSIA

Unlike my country ukraine doesn't have a right to exist because it was never a real country in the first place.

Attached: 491.png (600x810, 31.74K)

>You can't have pride for your country if you don't also have pride in every other country simultaniously
This is how I know your a paki, user. Your logic is pathetically childish.
My love for my country has nothing to do with every other country. As every other country is not mine.
You are confused because you've allowed jews to trick you into thinking "your country" is the entire globe. When in reality a tide is coming that will sweep you and your shit-stinking filth people back into the sea and onto your own dystopian hellhole nations shores.
You think of countries like football teams. Your support is fleeting, shallow, and detrimental.

did you ever stop and ask yourself why serbia is such a shithole?
its because its inhabitated by retards like yourself
fucking kek

not all countries are literal golems created 30 years ago with the sole purpose of being a political hotspot

I’m not proud of my country Awadil.

>You can't have nationalistic pride for your country and your people and support Russia's invasion at the same time.
I can, because my country isn't Ukraine, you absolute brainlet.

I can if I don't think of Ukraine as legitimate. Which it isn't, it's a satellite state of the US, which is a satellite state of Israel.

Spoken like a true retard that parrots western propaganda, good job.

i can

Attached: 1647044200404.png (320x294, 133.7K)

Ukraine is openly governed by a Jew. Any nationalist would baulk at that and demand an end to such an affair.

I'll do what I want dickhead, fuck you gonna do about it?

lol no it wasn't
It was forcefully annexed during the soviet era
Are you a tankie by any chance?

you sound like those people saying "white" doesn't actually exist, white people have no culture, etc.

But user, I'm impartial. I don't care for Russia or Ukraine. I didn't pick either side nor do I intend to.

Attached: 1646169091869.jpg (657x680, 54.34K)