Europe needs to unite and make this happen

Europe needs to unite and make this happen.

Having Russia on our very doorstep starting wars and agressions is a liability that should be eradicated.

Accepting this is unwhorthy of the European Race.

This maps deprive the Russian-Mongoloid horde of their Northern, Baltic and Black sea fleet bases and provides a buffer state under EU military administration that hinders further Russian invasions.

Attached: 4213425.jpg (1131x1958, 219.54K)

Ukraine is not a real country

We'll just nuke you, bro. Its funny how you never learn your lesson no matter how many mistakes you make

I have a better plan.... ;D

Attached: soon.......jpg (2000x1452, 708.7K)

>We'll just nuke you, bro

I will rather have world war 3 than accept this

thats not a good map because china will own everything east of urals and russians need to live somewhere

All bark Ivan. You won't nuke shit

Yes
You said the same about Ukraine. But here we are. You never learn

been 2 weeks and you haven't even conquered Ukraine nor have I seen a nuke

pathetic display

>All bark Ivan. You won't nuke shit
Well they wont need to because Europe is "all bark" and wont attack

It's unacceptble but now that Putin has depopulated Ukraine, there is absolutely no hope of saving the Russian Slavic nation at all.
Probably true but if we got aggressive like Sven wants, we could expand the Baltics and Germany would finally get its Leavin' Strong.

Attached: demographics.gif (610x425, 57.38K)

Please do this regardless. This world is lost. End it.

Never promised to conquer it in two weeks. And that was never my point

>we will attack if you let them join NATO
>hahaha, you won't do shit, lol!
>*invades*
>REEEEEEEEEEE

Sigh

Can you stop trying to bait WW3 into becoming a reality, the butterfly effect is real. Our energy effects the real world.

Attached: dancingFin.webm (240x378, 512.87K)

shoo shoo, pest

Attached: 1640099797790.jpg (839x1207, 284.02K)

We don't have the nuclear capabilities to even challenge Russian held territory. We've been neutered by the Americans into becoming a vassal state bastardised into looking like it. Expect mass migration to deteriorate cultural differences (caused by world hunger originating from this war), to eventually federalize the union, making it America's little pet project of "liberalism going well". A state with complete beurocratic disconnect from its citizens, and without the defence capabilities to protect itself nor with the cultural heritage as a raison d'etre. The European wolf has been genetically engineered into becoming a toothless dog.

You know to much... activate plan Z! ;D

Attached: The Empire.jpg (2581x1181, 1.04M)

You are a weak has-been like Portugal

thats whatt NATO was supposed to do you dumb fucking swede
now look where you are?

Russian demographics are unique in the sense that what you're seeing there is the ww2 echo. They'll get better through Caucasian birth rates and Central Asia migration. Unlike the Chinese, Russia's loose national identity helps it on this regard. China's gotta do a lot of han-isation to make up for the horrid 1 child policy. At the very least automation might buy them some time, but unlike the Russians they're worse at integrating due in part to their lack of imperialistic expansion.

Nukes are fake & gay next year we will start invading russia and overthrow belarus, prepare your ass Ivan

Yeah bro just use your army of gay nigger trannies to push Russia back, shouldn't be too hard.

So Gaygermans can colonize slav countries right Svensko twinko? You niggers are so obsessed that the european plain has always been slavic not gergaymic lmao

Kill yourself, also Germany should be nuked not have more territories. Kaliningrad should be owned by Lithuania or Poland - I prefer to give it to Lithuania because Poles are bad people who always complain.

fuck europe. bunch of child raping, migrant loving faggots. i hope putin kills you all

relax your shoulders there chuddy

bet you didnt think he'd invade ukraine did you paddy? i say nuke ireland, every woman ive met from there is an insufferable globohomo cunt

Butthurt Frenchie.

Fuck off chink colony

Buuuuuuuuut they won't. Your fantasy is gay and you are gay.

Weak-mind energy they possess

You will regret this niggerlover

>Sweden
>Calls me a mongoloid

The only thing that saves you and your country from a Somali black paint bomb is Greta.
I have to take this beauty...

The only people starting wars are the Jews. So Eastern Europe. Sanctioning Russia the way you are will only force the worst outcome, exactly what lead Japan to entering the war.

If you faggots can't resist starting new wars though, leave the rest of us out of it and fight your own shit for once. I hate America just as much as I hate you faggots but stop crying for their help, sort your own shit out for once.

Cunts.

lol, you are not able to. trying this means you die. simple

>european military

Attached: 1647033829681.gif (45x40, 145.97K)

*Western Europe.

I'm so mad at you faggots my compass was upside down

NATO literally outright rejected Ukraine official applications to Join NATO. Try to learn somethin that's not from RT

Genocide all the native ruskies and claim russia as new american territory.

Nuke me nigga!

Attached: jojo.png (1454x1008, 997.2K)

Doesn't matter. It shows we aren't fucking around, so you better not push us cause our government is dumb enough to take the bait

cope

You can get eastern siberia

Poland's army is on par with the Russian army. Give it two years of you rearming and Germany will be on par with the UK and France.

> nuke
is this the last cope of pidorashka?
lol

Ivan, You are no the only one with nukes. Don't forget that

You will never be a human Ivan, now go nuke your moms asshole like you always do, RussIvans cant do shit not even win a war against an other third world country, you are the laughing stock of the world, I even respect India more than you, India is more human than Ivan.

That would be the end of us too, obviously. But we would have nothing to lose at that point

95% of your nukes wont work

Just KYS moron
How many Somali cocks have you sucked today?

>It shows we aren't fucking around, so you better not push us
ivan, get your head of out the gutter. the moment you touch any nato country you'll be destroyed in a week. You think that 50km convoy would not be bombed from space the moment it was detected? delusional

delusional

Nuclear weapons aren't the mega sophisticated technology you imagine them to be

Using the current EU to counter Russia would be like treating dandruff via decapitation. Russia is a badly-led kleptocracy that gives far too much leeway to churkas and other such scum. However the EU is outright trying to implement the Kalergi plan and is European in name only. The EU needs to be replaced with an alliance of sovereign European nations and Judeo-American influence expunged from the continent before Russia can even become a priority.

Indians don't have Tchaikovsky, you're overreacting Sven.

Any conflict between us is going to turn nuclear. I am not saying we will be victorious in any conventional warfare, but there isn't going to be one

You have everything to lose, you could be one of the richest countries on the planet if you just focused on your own development instead of starting wars over nothing.

You are a mongol RussIvan, lets face it you have always been a mongol and will always be, now go eat your tomato soup, while I wipe my ass with a 1000rubles

Rearming with what? No one in western europe will ever fight for their country, most don't even fight for their own life. If war ever breaks out europe will literally give up within a week. And after what the EU is doing to poland, russia might be able to convince them to just stay neutral.

Käften din jävla neger

>you could be one of the richest countries on the planet
Well, we aren't. So what do we have to lose in case of a world war? Dreams about how rich we could have been? Right

>capabilities
your capabilities are growing tomatoes or something

You've sanctioned them back into the stone age, what the fuck do you faggots expect to happen? You think the civvies will revolt? God you people are fucking stupid.

Too late Muslims are coming, they have a score to settle with the Europeans, see how the west reaps what it sows !