Right wing religious people are just as degenerates as leftists

It's everywhere the same, in my rural town we had some buildings near the church that were a place of community, one is called "canonica" and it is the place where the priest of the town used to live.
It was also a place where in the summer, young people would go for some activities like cooking and other recreational stuff, it was like a thing they did for a month organized by adults to pass the mornings in company and do some group activities.
So it's a place that everyone and the especially the more old people were emotionally attached too.
We also had a small woods behind it that was also used for those activities i mentioned and singing prayers and what not troughout the year for whatever activity one wanted to organize for the community. The priests that has come in the past used it to grow plants to then eat and give to the poors.
Well guess what:
Starting from 2010 the new priests with the approval of the most influental people in the community gathered money like 200k or more to destroy such places and expand the area behind to make parking slots and another building, more modern, for those activities but in the end no one uses, because they made it like 50m away and it's annoying to reach.
At least they didnt remove the big trees of the woods that were there but the woods with its plants and grass is gone.
The place is fucking desolate now, it's just a shame compared to what were before.
Even in such small town there are these political games in order to virtue signal how good those morons are for the community and the priest it's a fucking snake that only care to gather money and make career and reach higher position in the Church hierarchy.
Sorry for the long post but i'm so fucking tired of these soulless so called traditional people. Me and my father were the only ones to oppose such decisions and i'm not even religious to begin with.
Fuck these fake christians.

Attached: 1624479720702.png (484x526, 442.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b4hhTtrP9DM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tldr mednigger

Attached: lbVsBGn.png (1764x1530, 1.19M)

That's a spicy meatball my friend
*Pours you a glass of Mariana*
Sit down, we'll talk about it

>Italian can't cooka da pizza in the woods behind his church anymore
>THIS IS DEGENERACY
get a grip Luigi

so true, we are all niggers here indeed. Everyone only cares to get more money and status.

Christianity is a dead/stagnant religion for spics and niggers.
2 billion christians are globohomos and they are plugged into the globohomo machine, and millions of christian lives have been wasted trying to fight the momentum of 2 billion globohomos pushing in the other direction.
Christians who try to save their civilization are literally wasting their time and their lives. You will never be anything more than a fringe heretic minority.
A new religious tradition is necessary for Christians, in the vein of mormonism, or christianity will perish.

You are such a fucking moron, it wasnt the point of cooking, it was that those activities are almost all gone now kids stay indoors all the summer and the elders and the noons cant go there to pray anymore, the church is too cold and big to heat.
I guess you dont care if communities get destroyed by people just for making career.

It's been defunct ever since Michelangelo exposed them the first time

> new priests dont care about making community but only to improve their position
> omg luigi where is the problem

You must be a kike

Mama Mia indeed my friend.
Did you try giving him one of these?

Attached: 88951765001_5513844039001_4631102048001-vs.jpg (1600x900, 55.95K)

That unironically might solve all your problems

up ur ass if u want faggot.
I right in nigger faggot america u dont have so called communities since the 80s that's why a kid like u cannot understand the pain of what i described.

Hey man
I have feelings
Just tell him how you feel.

Attached: Franz_ferdinand_bw.jpg (1262x1544, 604.82K)

Mutt-ma-mia! America is really dead!

What does America have to do with it anyway?
youtu.be/b4hhTtrP9DM
Don't you guys realize you're actually kinda hurting my feelings?

Yep you nailed it. Its fake faith. They just want to seem faithful. But the most faithful people probably dont even go to church anymore.

Small local churches are good for the community. Not for spreading and reassuring faith, but they do good community service. But anymore, its just fake faithful trying to out christian their neigbors.

I used to go to wednsday dinner. BUt stopped when they refused to feed the foreign exchange student because he wasn't christion, like wtf. (He was btw, just they didnt think anyone from Africa could be anything other than muslum). fuckin stupid. even if he was muslum, hes a fucking person still.

Yeah it's a shame, oh well just do it yourself with your own family and community

No he wasn't

shitlibism is a disease of the mind

Attached: shitlib values.png (583x648, 274.38K)

Omar, you are nigger too

Attached: idontseecolors.jpg (2800x6994, 2.08M)

Too bad you depend on a central authority to provide your shepherd rather than the LORD