When i'm seeing a good looking guy i feel like shit, because i'm piece of incel shit. I want to die...

When i'm seeing a good looking guy i feel like shit, because i'm piece of incel shit. I want to die. I didn't ask for this body.

Attached: 471e2544113344eb543f90506509e81b-730x973.jpg (730x973, 111.94K)

Then ask for his

God loves you, fren
Return to Christ

Kill yourself and start over again

Jesus Christ you’re literally thinking like a woman

The estrogen levels in the water must be chernobyl levels by now

Then bomb yourself in some mosque in the name of god and do something useful for once in yoyr life.

Be the Hero you really wanted to be.

Looking pretty isn't the fucking point of life
I can't believe i have to say this on a board specifically for men to discuss politics and wars

Begone faggot

This.
Imagine beating his face in with a crowbar and see how pretty he looks. Jesus get some testosterone.

Where's the dude's 5'o'clock shadow? Looks like a FtM tranny.
Btw. if you feel so inferior, just ask him to seed your wife for you, cuck

Then become the ugly bastard. I hope to see your ugly mug in the next NTR manga about school girls letting themselves be used for cigarettes and vodka

being an incel goblin means you will never be loved.
i will kill myself in the name of love. i will prove to her my feelings.

>Jesus Christ you’re literally thinking like a woman
They were probably raised by a single mother, most insufferable gamma males are.

Bro, just be yourself. I dont need my perfect model looking nordic face, my broad shoulders, natural 6-pack, my 196 cm height, my big and strong hands, perfect teeth, 23 cm cock and the perfect long hair to be liked by the people. Work on your personality, bro.

Same thing, just bomb a mosque or shoot it.

>I hope to see your ugly mug in the next NTR manga about school girls letting themselves be used for cigarettes and vodka
Hehehheh. Do the ugly bastard should always be a 40 y.o grandpa or the ugly 23 y.o goblins can do the job too?

I would fuck this faggot till he loved me

Dear lord, he's hot.

Seethe uglyfag, I'm hot and funny and people love being around me

Attached: 1642807181798.png (496x538, 213.75K)

>i will kill myself in the name of love.
>i will prove to her my feelings.
Stop nigger lol

there's genetic potential and genetic expression
it's how you express your genetic potential that determine your physical appearance
there are so many cases siblings and twins with the same or similar genetic but totally different appearance
genetic is expressed by the soul / etheric body
bad soul = ugly male, pretty model looking female
good soul = handsome male, motherly looking female

Attached: 60a92003e25d05001880d012.jpg (700x350, 26.05K)

fucking indians, always horny aren't you?

Hollywood debunks your room temperature IQ theory, they are all disgusting, corrupt to the fucking core. Genuinely evil people. Their only positive trait is that they aren't physically hideous to look at but they are the ugliest fuckers on the inside.

Sttk2

Attached: 20220309_212338.jpg (739x415, 40K)

There is literally a war going on, your economy and currency dumped in almost non existence and yet you are complainong about fucking looks like a woman. Are you from some wealthy part of a big city or or why is life not rough enough for you to not care about first world problems?

This explains why the most beautiful of women are the most sincere and virtuous The more beautiful the more sweet and kind she is to everyone.

Built for bbc

Your parents managed to breed despite having the same genes as yourself so why can't you breed?

Epigenetics

>mad realising he's ugly inside out
it's the producers that are evil, celebs are victims and pawns
producers are ugly as sin

is this stupid hour somewhere?

Attached: Eov8BQQXMAMo6UW.jpg (2048x2872, 265.62K)

Everything you mentioned is irrelevant to an individual's mental well being

Be strong and have something important to do.

You won't give two shits about pretty boys near you.

Kill your parents and become and advocate for eugenics.

How the NPCs mistake beauty for virtue. Machiavelli would be pleased.

U have a whole life ahead of u i guarantee you will not feel this way forever. we’re all in this together don’t worry things can turn around. Shave the beard, do some pushups every morning and u might feel different

also good soul doesn't just mean you help homeless
smart person has better soul than stupid person
mind/body/spirit
take responsibility, you're ugly because you're fucking lazy, start by stop coping, rejecting reality is a sign of a low life, bad soul

mentalhealth exists genius

I look like that kid but I'm an incel.

Normally i go for vagene, but his slightly parted lips look so inviting

> russian flag
please suicide subhuman

Well, if he is european he can generally improve his genes through looking out for his kid, giving him a nice nutrition and helping him with his health problems. Even if you had a manletism through your family line you can still make your kids much taller than you are, every young dude in russia is like 180+ tall, while the older generations are barely even 167 or something. Commies fucked up our eugenics, but there is no need to kill the slightly ugly ones, their offsprings just gonna be nice looking much later on in the 2-3+ generations and not right in the next one.

Sminem? I thought you were in Ukraine