If she was a male pro athlete like Lebron James being held prisoner in Russia there'd be wall-to-wall coverage in the...

If she was a male pro athlete like Lebron James being held prisoner in Russia there'd be wall-to-wall coverage in the media

Attached: Brittney_Griner.jpg (616x545, 72.71K)

yeh, but shes a woman and women are terrible at sports. hence, why no one cares about this goofy looking nigger.

>literally who
Russia is doing us a favor here

Who? And is she really a prisoner or just refuses to travel by car?

Based and Hard Truth-Pilled

kek, fpbp

Can I have secksual intercourse with this fellow amazonian? Whom do I pay for it?

>if she was famous there would be more media coverage

Yes. I literally never heard of her before this. What’s your point? It’s not my fault women don’t follow basketball as much as men. Her lack of fame and influence is not my problem.

Apparently she's a lesbian and both her and her wife are wife beaters.

Furthermore, not only is it a female, and thus useless at it's chosen profession. But it's also a nigger. And thus not even a human.
No one cares about Bobo the juggling gorilla being behind bars either.
And Bobo, unlike this smelly sheboon, is actually good at his job. I've seen him juggle five things at once!

She brought a THC vape into Russia and is being charged with drug smuggling

She tried to smuggle weed into the country or out of it. If ur gonna break the law you cant cry dindu nuffin.

Bitch please, the fact USA doesn't cover this niggress means it's over for them.

>If she was a male

>Be ugly sheboon dyke
>Get arrested for domestic violence
>Spouse gets jew pregnant with twins
>Try to get an emergency annulment
>Get denied and forced you pay child support for your 2 science babies
>Bring illegal paraphernalia to Russia
>Get caught with it
>Get arrested
She's a horrible violent nigger and I'm glad she's dead.

But she isn't, there's no coverage.
Now gtfo with this gay thread

Yeh exactly. I liked Bobo more when he sat down and played a tune for me and the boys!

Attached: 358bfde6ed39e1fd69010061c8643a31.png (459x633, 166.67K)

That doesn't contrary my question and encourages me even further

its fuckin over. the white man has started chimpin out. its back to the zoo for the nogs.

I think it depends on the level of fame, not the sex. LeBron is a lot more famous than this person is.

E.g. if Serena Williams was being held prisoner in Russia then there would be far more media coverage than if it was Jack Sock (American tennis player, currently 147th in the world)

Gee maybe women should stay in their fucking lane then.

It may require rape. It may only require some weed. Tough to say, but God speed.

You just know she's got a purple lipped kangaroo pouch between her legs. She could beat your ass, chain you up, then wrap those long legs locking you in and deseminate you any time she wanted.