*any mod who bans me for this thread will be attacked by interdimensional brain parasites in their sleep tonight

*any mod who bans me for this thread will be attacked by interdimensional brain parasites in their sleep tonight

EVERYONE HAS FUCKING BRAIN TOXOPLASMOSIS AND BRAIN PARASITES CONTROLLING EVERY THOUGHT AND ACTION THEY TAKE.

THE EARTH IS SINGLE A LIVING BEING LIKE A HUMAN OR ANIMAL

THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF YOUR LIFE IS TO RETURN TO THE EARTH AND NOURISH THE SOIL WITH YOUR NUTRIENTS

YOU ARE THE EARTH AND THE EARTH IS YOU

YOU ARE AT ONE WITH THE EARTH IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT

YOUR BLOOD WILL REPLENISH THE SOIL

WARNING: DON'T OVERDO ANTI PARASITIC HERBAL MEDICINE MY URINE IS A DARK BROWN COLOUR AS A RESULT OF LIVER FAILURE

Attached: images - 2022-03-12T173253.630.jpg (757x405, 22.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/9rbtxh.pdf
files.catbox.moe/cgv01z.7z
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>*any mod who bans me for this thread will be attacked by interdimensional brain parasites in their sleep tonight
I'll have to remember this pasta the next time I schizopost, thanks

Attached: Earth.png (1269x835, 257.24K)

>THE EARTH IS SINGLE A LIVING BEING

Attached: Beware-of-cheap-meds.jpg (1150x600, 105.5K)

KILL ALL CATS. THEY SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED IMMEDIATELY.

one simple question
what is the difference between animated matter, like plants, trees, insects, animals and inanimate matter like rocks

Zucks Studs & Bucks
(Formely Meta's Beta Breeder & Beta's)

Fuck that, Earth never gave me shit. I'll go die on Mars. RED ROCKS.

speedness of transformation

>The liver is part of one single living being

This is how dumb you sound. Anything can be one whole being. The biggest animal in nature recognized to be one being is a mega colony of sea critters.

you pass, OP is a faggot

this is /x/ slide thread
herbs

You're acting crazy, user. Come pat the cats with us, there's nothing to be afraid of.

Like there’s any shit to slide on the board right now anyway.
Why is it so hard for anons to believe that there are parasites inside them? Millions upon millions of microbes and other small creatures surround us everywhere. If you can keep them out, why wouldn’t you?

my soil fragments came from mars

>files.catbox.moe/9rbtxh.pdf
>files.catbox.moe/9rbtxh.pdf

Attached: 1633456951954.jpg (1024x725, 139.74K)

>literally telling people to drink bleach
Take your meds, preferably so many you'll OD and die.

I took horse paste (apple flavored) when I had covid in December. I'm totally fag worm free. I have started a cult and have knocked up all of the neighbors daughters and wives.

Autonomously directed, internal electric currents

actually the earth is an electron orbiting the sun which is a nucleus. we are so insignificant your post about brain worms couldn't matter less. that goes for everything we are and ever will be as well.

Attached: the more you know.png (1398x844, 51.82K)

>any mod who bans me for this thread will be attacked by interdimensional brain parasites in their sleep tonight
Based

take your seroquel

have some parasite info i hope link still exists
files.catbox.moe/cgv01z.7z
>inb4 it's cp
that's even better, no ? :^P~