>be friends with girl for 10 years
>strictly platonic relationship
>since the summer she’s starting to invite me over to her house to drink
>we started hanging out more
>it felt a bit cringe, something was going on
>we start talking about kids
>got total drunk, had sex
>she’s keeping it

Holy fuck what can I do? I haven’t even gotten my degree yet and I have no job. Nor I want to raise a kid with this woman. Wtf should I do? If I ignore her completely how bad will this be?

Attached: 5BFB8155-1AF6-4DE8-A398-32A383B31A9B.png (243x208, 5.08K)

That's not your friend anymore, that's your wife

>not giving a shit about the cunt while raising your child
those are not mutually exclusive

This.

Yeah bro gratz on the new wife

>Nor I want to raise a kid with this woman
Then why the fuck did you have sex with her?
Anyway, congratulations, now you have the opportunity to be an adult. Or you can just run and not only stay a damn child but also become a dishonorary nigger, your choice.

Greek's law: if there is a girl problem blog post on pol it will be from a greek flag

congratulations!

Attached: congratulations.png (600x462, 25.71K)

Provide for your child. Now is your chance to not be a nigger, you swarthy malaka.

>she's keeping it
>it
you'd rather dehumanize and kill your child than take responsibility, you aren't a man, and you are barely human.

seriously, why are they like this?

This

I suspect it's the same user making up all of them

pretty sure it's only one greek guy kek, it's as if it's his job to write bullshit stories about women

this

Her Greek mama is going to chop off your dick. Get a paternity test, if the bastards yours, step up. Many cunts on this website would kill to be in your position.

Her Greek mama is going to chop off your dick. Get a paternity test, if the bastards yours, step up. Many cunts on this website would kill to be in your position. Good luck.

> Friends for 10 years you get along but didn't fuck for some reason
> You fuck her she gets knocked up
This is kind of an ideal relationship dude... you actually completely get along and she has a house. Is she fugly... why not wife her?

how black are you?

But do ask for paternity test...

How? Drop out of uni because of this shit? I ain’t becoming a toilet cleaner for a kid or a woman. I’m not providing shit until I finish uni. Nobody can force me

based

This, Congratulations OP, YOU A FATHER!!!

fpbp.

This, faggot OP needs to man up.

Literally true.

>didn't wear a condom with a random slag

aaaaahaha

built for big greek tragedy

Isn't there this Image floating around with the recipe for the "abortion tea"?

Induce a miscarriage. Google is your friend

1. Well you did it.
2. Still do DNA test. Friends for 10 yrs, but now she got knocked up after 1 banter and keeping the baby?
3. Get a degree. Grovel before your parents to take care of the child until you get stable.

Idk man. This happens.

Attached: 1647078385537.png (544x408, 164.1K)

there is one person in this world who every single day around this time makes up a problem he's having with a girl who doesn't exist specifically so he can post it on this exact board
every single day
there is no difference between this and that guy that was taking pictures of his own asshole
none. zero difference.

ask your father if you can work at his greek joghurt farm to make some money

wait tables or some shit on saturdays, every little bit counts

How to grow joghurts?

Now you sound like a feminist.

Just say it's not yours. They can't force you to get tested

Get her vaccinated. She will lose the kid soon after. Or become a daddy. You will love your kid, you can't prevent those strong emotions. We are here to reproduce.

kek retard enjoy being a father working a soulless job because you had a child while thinking solely with your dick. I recommend finding a God.

Don't want kids? Don't have sex
Now live with the consequences. If you abandon her and the kid you are an absolute piece of shit

DADDY'S HOME

Attached: 1641425264325.png (600x600, 172.13K)

>no degree
>no job
>wants to leave woman with his kid

Post a pic of your arm for verification, please

What a smart woman. She was able to catch her betabuxx faggot bf. Now she has you paypig. Next she'll leave you to go back to her ex bf who is the true biological father, but you'll be too much of a cuck to believe it. You'll surely pay for her living expenses. AHAHAHAH

Attached: 1628612182700.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Run, go live in Thailand or some chill place, restart your life

Based

Nice one, user. Keep up the good work

Moron.

Fpbp

Attached: 1646738255629.jpg (1754x1240, 529.3K)

You're smart enough to be in school but stupid enough to not wrap your tool. You stupid child.