DuckDuck go will start to censor (((misinformation)))

DuckDuck go will start to censor (((misinformation)))
It's over isn't

Attached: unnamed.png (512x512, 68.19K)

sandnigger

Attached: duckduckjew.png (479x763, 279.2K)

Duck is a satanic symbol. Anyone who wears a bow tie is a pedo, bar none. Duck with a bow tie? Kinda of hiding in plain sight really. I've gone to Brave anyway, As we know, Google is just a FB style walled garden these days, terrible.

The duck represents how the Jews see us. For something to slaughter. Time to move on to another search engine like a vagabond

The owner is a kike how did you not see this coming user? I stopped using it years ago you have absolutely no foresight if this surprises you

>(((weinberg)))
kek

No the NWO is dying in real time in front of us and it's glorious. I'm gonna go home watch mortal kombat which I've already seen like three times and love it because everything's fine

Pls continue use of fuckfuckgoy, it's reliable and safe and will not try to manipulate you.

search.brave.com

Search alex jones, adl first link. Into the trash it goes.

What the fuck did you expect from a company owned by "Weinberg"?
Brave is normie-trash jewed shit, how retarded you are

I moved to Brave. It was tough moving from jewgle to jewjewgo years ago, so this will suck as well, but it's worth it at the end.

Attached: 1591141925669.png (384x390, 153.38K)

>it's even worst.

Attached: 1639098816670.jpg (779x689, 64.69K)

is it good?

When did kikes start using the word "misinformation"? Seems like it's become the silver bullet of globohomo in the past few years in order to censor anything they don't like

Attached: aryanwife.webm (980x720, 1.96M)

It's acceptable. A bit slower and with less results than jewjewgo, but I haven't noticed any censorship so far. The only other alternative is Yandex and I don't like the design there. Brave seem to hate censorship and spying on you more than most. We'' see if they get pozzed like jewjewgo or not.

>trusting a jew
Holy kekerolli.
Also, any recommendations on browsers? I might try Brave or Qwant.

Tor is pretty good and has a Firefox-like experience out of the box. You can customize it after.

Brave niggers are even more pathetic than Kiwi niggers.
What browser to use tho for normie interwebz usage?
Except for TOR and VPN, which isn't really effective when browsing the www anyways.

Attached: this-joker.gif (323x200, 500.44K)

google+yandex

I guess I'll go back to google
cuckcuck go doesn't even gives you proper results, you literally have to use google sometimes, simply bcs it's better

Cuck, never go back to jewglke

Never happened.

yandex all the way

why would you willfully listen to enemy propaganda?

i am seriously questioning the idea of freedom of speech. we are literally at war with russia and people want to be brainwashed by hitler 2.0

What search engine should I use, then? They're all bad in their own unique ways.

To be fair SEO is in a way a method of prioritizing of relevant information/search outputs already. Having an extra step technically doesn't change much.

The enemy, has been brainwashing our masses for the past few years.
But you are awaking them with your latest BS, and it will be glorious when they do glowie.
Nowhere left to hide for jews, literally worldwide.

Yandex