If 95% of the population is vaccinated, and the vaccines are dangerous...

if 95% of the population is vaccinated, and the vaccines are dangerous, why don't I know anyone who died or got sick from one?

Why are modern woman whores

i almost lost a family member to pneumonia but ok Bruce if you wanna be a cunt then get in front of the panel.

Attached: 448484.png (518x401, 410.91K)

because you let them

Because you're a shut in that doesn't know anyone irl.

Vaccines

95% of the population isn't vaccinated and you don't know any people.

BUNDA

Attached: 677.jpg (598x574, 26.26K)

I still have never met anyone who has had Covid

>if 95% of the population is vaccinated
if you believe this number then maybe reddit is more to your liking

Shut the fuck up, and post more.

>95%
Not true at all
>Knowing anyone who got sick
Well if you know anyone who got sick within two weeks of the jab, then they got sick from the jab. If you didn't, good for you. I have had an older family member die within 48 hours after taking a Pfizer shot, and my younger brother now has a heart condition that does not run in our family and will have to take pills (coincidentally from Pfizer) for the rest of his life or he will die. So fuck you.

in December 2021, my mom "got covid" so I hugged her every day for 2 weeks and never got sick
it's completely fake and once I found this out I don't know how to look at people who took the vaccine.. it's just so dumb

Attached: 40d6ed8ed276eb5df46fe37c6497e762.jpg (554x554, 33.15K)

Beating women became illegal

If covid is so lethal, and requires a vaccine, why dont I know anyone who has dies or got sick from it?

i know 3 people who died from the jab and no one who has had memevid.

I don;t know that many people and I know TWO people who have had heart issues beginning within two weeks after their 2nd dose of Pfizer. One is my dad. Other is my wife's 22 year old co-worker who was pressured to to it to continue school. My dad's heart inflammation seems to have gotten better but we sold his house and moved him in with me over it. The girl is still battling constant high HR and breathing issues.

Is there more of her?
She has the most beautiful legs and perfect little handful of an ass

Uhh, what was the question?

Why are so many athletes in peak health dropping like flies from heart attacks?

there are plenty. I don't know any that has died from COVID

Attached: XbDO3FLZIFhSJw5Mwwf5Csmsx6p97mCOgeQjvuakv_yKzkHtPeabsNY9ujpDvoTslra1X0brVeojhNqMK7mqXqRXT2i9zsaPqjFZ5EP9pfd6tgQ-FtmqXMaDDri28jAYRzRWJOPUlW5r7I-X6x8tLvKuqCWePJMCTb87XCnOrNqaZHOnd9JpgyiWwdnSWDy0R.jpg (800x800, 217.69K)

Two more weeks.

Attached: zfl.jpg (1196x662, 83.67K)

>modern woman

kind of disappointed on both fronts covid didnt kill everybody and vaccines haven't either
Sad

i know 2 people that have stabbing heart pains now.
Lol

It's a slow burn. They will get yearly boosters and wither away year by year.

based

The flag of the most degenerate country
I bet women from your family are whores too

10/10 ass

Cause you always accuse victims of lack of faith in science and erase them from your memory?

kikmy granger is identical build just go do that

My aunt is having back trouble out of nowhere

>be me
> Any Forums tells me getting the jab will make me sick
>"Sweet, I can get payed sick-leave from work and just stay at home beeing a NEET
>Take the jab
>Nothing happens, just feel a bit sluggish for the rest of the day
>Do it 2 more times
>Nothing happens

You're full of shit Any Forums

Because you’re a loser with not friends

yes i know several people with heart issues after these junk injections, none who had any issues with having sars2

>second largest vaccine campaign in U.S history relative to population
>data only going to 2011

you're so fucking dumb to not understand the data here. The only people who got any sort of vaccine pre-covid were essentially newborn babies, people traveling to africa/asia for the first time, and flu shots

If you eat healthy and aren't sedentary you'll be okay except maybe your reproductive system. Check back in a few years

I know a girl personally that got a clot and she was triple vaxed because she's grade school teacher, apparently she got a clot in her leg that went to her lungs and she had to have emergency surgery, scary shit, she's in her low 30's age wise and healthy, weird..

Attached: 1592781464165.jpg (1024x682, 197.88K)

i know of at least 8 injuries & 4-5 random deaths soon after the vaccine, trouble is most of pol isnt living in the real world and don't know anyone other than their carer

Attached: 7582424242.png (728x631, 46.97K)