Kyle Rittenhouse rifle destroyed

sorry ebaybros
no chance of ever buying

rumble.com/vx67gb-kyle-rittenhouse-rifle-destroyed-in-wisconsin-crime-lab.html

Attached: krgun.png (841x500, 352.21K)

Go advertise somewhere else
Or buyan add for your channel, attention whore

Imagine destroying a beautiful weapon for clout rather than legally owning or selling for massive amount of money. Plus it literally has the blood of two dead jews and a bicep of another. Shame.

Ritualized behaviour.
The only difference between atheists and theists are that atheists lack self awareness.

2 antifa faggots being killed on film will just have to do

I would have respected him way more if he decided to do something ballsy like make an NFT of the rifle before destroying it.

Sage

How laughable this cope. Are they going to melt it down into Gaige Grosskrotch's elbow joint replacement?

Attached: 1647082251918.jpg (240x320, 5.87K)

Now he can sell pieces of it! Profit! Profit! Profit! I want a piece!

They should have welded it to the Murdercube.

>only we get magic items goy

It's just silly to take revenge against an inanimate object.

As someone who has used a rifle to defend my life, yes you want to keep it but the police confiscate it and you really don't give a fuck what happens to it after that. I wasn't going to chase it down, I didn't care, it served its purpose by saving my life and can now build a new and better gun than that stock POS AR he had, anyways.

it was a fun gun while it lasted.

Attached: chloe-provokes.jpg (1024x683, 118.69K)

destroying his rile wont bring back the commies he killed

if you are Australian, you are a penal colony rape baby with no empathy for your fellow man, also, your great great great grand mother was a prostitute whore

I destroyed your mom in a crime lab using my "rifle", I wasnt shooting blanks either

Imagine the butthurt if someone lowered the flag at the crime lab to 1/2 staff and put flowers and teddy bear memorials out front

Attached: 070 COMMUNITY SERVICE.jpg (750x1050, 508.72K)

seriously, these cops are fucking retards.
>kyle's smith & wesson.. uh.. ar-15
>ask the woman there to identify and destroy and be the only one on camera since the rest are faggots

he's an australian that is literally watching more guns get destroyed after all they did in his country
edge

They are not atheists, they worship leftism, that is their god.