P0lish whores buttblasted by Ukrainian female refugees

Holy shit, the amount of butthurt p0lkas have over Ukrainian females coming here is astronomical.
They are trying to gatekeep even incels to not let Ukrainian women get any Polish dicks.
They cry that their sons, husbands and crushes keep talking (even if jokingly) about Ukrainian cuties. I wish all western foid whores would have to go through this.
Witnessing the change in dialectics i like witnessing magnetic poles getting swapped.
Also pic related, here's 90% of p0lkas for you.

>inb4backtoWYKOP

Attached: 3b.png (1192x1520, 924.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www-wykop-pl.translate.goog/tag/p0lka/wszystkie/?_x_tr_sl=pl&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=pl&_x_tr_pto=wapp
www-wykop-pl.
youtube.com/watch?v=trkuvrrzeP4&ab_channel=NieznośnyBólIstnienia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have sex. Also, learn how to meme

it's pretty good, fuck off mutt.

I believe you, but I want some proof.

Some proofs here:
www-wykop-pl.translate.goog/tag/p0lka/wszystkie/?_x_tr_sl=pl&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=pl&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Even official, big websites are doing damage control on men wanting Ukrainian women specifically.

Wykop subhumans are literally polish equivalent of reddit but worse. Imagine all the libshit smuggies but even 10 times more retarded.

>www-wykop-pl.
Wypierdalaj.

Attached: Karachuje.jpg (1280x720, 88.95K)

It's not bad. And it's just a simple comparison. The second image doesn't make sense since it's in spanish. But overall not a bad effort for his first maymay. Fucking faggot dick

A seller's market getting upset that a competitor is introducing cheaper, better product. Why would this come as a surprise to anyone with 2 braincells to rub together? Women can only main their modern, extremely overinflated value by politically campaigning for foreign male surplus + preventing foreign female competition.

They look swedish

LMFAO, it's the other way around. Wykop and especially hashtags such as #przegryw or #p0lka is like r9k. Sure, main page is completely taken over by leftists but that's everywhere.
Go back to r/polska

t. r/polska

That's because they are underage mouthbreathers.

Yes, but p0lkas are going absolutely apeshit because pic related in OP is true. They are the worst of the worst. They have ZERO qualities and take all the cons of females from the east and the west (And I'd say, they add to them).

>Western European women
>start conversations
>equality in relationships
Is this actually true? In America, women never do that and will can you an incel misogynist for saying relationships should be more equal. Do Western European feminists actually support real equality?

None of those positive western women traits are true

I've heard so about French women and other western women in France. Maybe not true for all foids there but definately not too rare to see that.
Western EUROPEAN women, I'd guess american women are more like p0lkas.

British w*men are p0lkas too lmao

we actually have the worst women on the planet, that's why we had to start a great empire. to get the fuck away from them and start importing some new ones. The danes already captured all our hotties a millennium ago

Worthless incel shit

I hate Polish women but at least I don't seethe about it all time on the internet like a creepy looser you are.

fuck it, im flying to poland to get some ukr qty?
which sity are they at? Warsaw?

Sorry bro this crisis isin't gonna get u laid.
youtube.com/watch?v=trkuvrrzeP4&ab_channel=NieznośnyBólIstnienia

kek, i can tell when the country has been jewed by when they start hating their women.

sorry polish bros that it's over for you

>looser
Typical 80 IQ poolish whiteknighting cuck.

when you wonder why english people had to invent computers and trains and phones and the world wide web and radio and shit, it's because there are so few attractive women here that you have to invent calculus to have a shot with one of the 12 good looking girls here

on top of that, we have a lot of free time to think about particle physics because we are absolutely not fucking these troll beasts. in the med they sit around having siestas all day so they can fuck

Yeah, and Kraków too. Good luck, take your friends with you and marry those bitches.

nah sorry bro, I love fucking lithuanians and ukrainians and russians but polish women are about as bad as brits. they have a real potato deficiency

>marry those bitches
I dont wan't to taint my Baltoid dna with slav
on the other hand I might have some polish blood judging by the surname on mother side, better do some dna testing

>t. mad floppy roasties

Fuck off then. The whole point is to dump them abroad, not take westerners to pump and dump them here.

>Fuck off then
nah, too late, I'm coming over for some pump n dump, Piotr

>implying you suffer in the UK with qt English roses as far as the eye can see

pic related

Attached: 1647081289502.jpg (620x721, 84.23K)

>pump and dump in 2022 after vaccine scam
I wouldn't do that. Unless you are vaxxed yourself, then there's no difference.

You miserable roasties are getting easier to spot by the second