Melinda Gates BOMBSHELL interview - Divorced Bill due to Epstein

twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1499813670389530630?s=20&t=6ay5eqlJT6JhDpEpQfzKow

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-12 at 10.35.50.png (1156x996, 862.82K)

>Melinda Gates
who?

Bezos too and they tried with Musk. Mossad entrapping goyim elites

That's a man, baby

kill bill, horrible movie, but good idea

If you were a billionaire you would want to buy a loli too

I honestly don't buy it she seems like a conniving whore who only married Bill for his money. I don't buy most theories about him he seems like a dopey nerd. I highly doubt he was invited to the child sex parties.

Melinda is such a transparent liar, especially when she's claiming she "felt terrible" for the girls. Couldn't even make eye contact while she was saying it.

The way I know she is lying is Epstein never showed his evil side when first meeting someone, so what she says seems like BS for the PR.

I don't believe than manling one bit but the divorce however explains why Bill Gates is so angry with the world and wants to kill us all.

I"m not clicking on the link nigger. Seems i need to add a filter to remove any post with twitter in it.

she could have just said he gave of a creepy vibe and made her feel uncomfortable
because you can definitely tell sometimes with people that something is lurking under the facade
but "i knew he was evil personified the moment i saw him" is just bullshit
also she doesn´t feel sorry for those young whores

Would

Nah divorce was to split up his fortune for safeguarding/fiscal reasons

Attached: 1580942881062.png (500x500, 101.76K)

>Melinda is such a transparent liar, especially when she's claiming she "felt terrible" for the girls. Couldn't even make eye contact while she was saying it.
/this

dumb backstabbing whore willing to say anything for attention.

Mel Gates, the gay transgender lover of Bill Gates.

This is obviously a man

because he looked too similar to her?

> I don't buy most theories about him he seems like a dopey nerd
That's because you're a zoomer that never saw how relentless microsoft was under him.

>marry world's richest man
>still not happy
The fuck do women really want?

This. But to be fair most of the dumbfuck normies (the equivalent of today's Apple fagboys) didnt see it either.

Someone to dominate them, which billy clearly couldnt do with his micro and soft dick.

They want to not want, which they don't enjoy because they don't really want to not want, they just want to want without feeling like they want, because they're women