Knowing superior when you see it

Okay so just so we are on the same page:
>niggers commit more violent crime
>therefore, niggers are inferior and less disposed to civilisation, should be either removed or at least ruled over by superior, less prone to crime whites
This is conventional wisdom here right? Makes sense to me. So:
>men commit more violent crime
>therefore men are inferior and less disposed to civilisation, should be either removed or at least ruled over by superior, less prone to crime women
How are feminists wrong on this one exactly? Suddenly you need stupid hulking beasts of burden prone to violent outbursts for civilisation to function? The only part that I can say they're wrong about is they think of all women as equal where as white women are superior and they should be the new ruling class.

Where's the lie?

Attached: IMG_20220312_112051.jpg (1080x742, 191.2K)

Poles started making abhorrent posts since the war started.

I like that you only included violent crime, not all crime.

But God gave women a lying tongue the way he gave man his muscles.

Well yeah. Despite being LESS than 35% of the population, men commit over 81% of violent crime. 35/81.

>Niggers make up a disproportionate amount of violent crime.
>Males make up a disproportionate amount of violent crime
>Therefore nigger males make up a significantly disproportionate amount of violent crime.
Wasn't that hard.

A society without niggers would be fine
A society without men would be an apocalypse
Men are the gender that does stuff, some of that shit is bad and some of it is good
They are the kinetic energy of the human race

that just proves that we live an a matriarchal society where men are unfairly persecuted
we need to do something to bring an end to this systematic sexism

Seems like cope. Over 70% of all arrests are men.

its multivarient so false equivalence.

blacks and all men should both be removed for committing most crime.

but

black men who commit violent crime only do rape, sucker punch, drug dealing.

white men who commit violent crime also: build cities, trains, cars, tv, internet, medicine, free education, don't run away from family home, pay tax, employ others

100 year olds have an essentially non existent violent crime record. does this make them better able to govern than to 50 year olds? of course not.

Except it's also true in white countries
Poland is 99.7% pure white and it's still true, even if every nig was arrested for murder it would not come close to the difference we see

I women were actually qualified as rulers, this would probably be true. But as a matter of fact it is the case that men are statistically both more prone to crime AND better suited for being leaders. The same would probably be true, if we examined only nigger men in comparison to nigger women. The end result is, even though white men are more violent than white women , they should be the rulers of society in general, niggers both men and women should be slaves and white women should serve their men as house wifes.
So that's about it. Questions?

Okay so why can this not be said about niggers?
>no you see suddenly we NEED hulking dumb beasts prone to violent outbursts and crime for a mechanised society to function
Niggers outlived their use when they stopped being the best farming equipment. Men are the same.

You can say the exact same thing about niggers dumbass.
>no dude baltimore and Detroit aren't cities nooo
There are indeed some niggers who are passive, they don't go out shooting at each other every day instead they become janitors or something like that. Does that mean they should get a pass a a few bad apples don't spoil the whole lot? Last time I checked that was a leftist rhetoric.
Either you deal will the all or you don't. The "just arrest criminals" mentality is how we got here in the first place.

Are you saying white people are phisically and mentally impaired?

I am pointing out to you that being less violent does not always imply better being able to rule.

What statistic proves men are more suited to being leaders?
China is the country with the most female CEOs and they are whooping the US economy

alright well this is all I needed to discard this thread lmao.

men have a better ability than women to violent crime, the problem with niggers isn't that they commit violent crimes disproportionally, its that they commit violent crime disproportionally without any physical reason for them to do it at the same rate as the average white male that is , because they are more likely to exhibit violent behavior

This is only true if we are talking about mentally disabled.
Massive cope coming from the American. Chinese economy is growing while the US economy can't handle their own sanctions on ONE country.

>This is conventional wisdom here right?

yep, I believe thats how science works, thats self affirmation

>niggers commits crime
Good, send him to jail
>whigger commits crime
I'M SURE HE HAD A GOOD REASON OK??

women commit most crime against children

Wow great you got one in there!
Now for the 99 other crime categories... ohnono...

no it is not, it is literally the first example I came up with off the top of my head.
paraplegics of sound mind have a much lower violent crime rate than non paraplegics. does that make them superior governor's? no.
20 year olds who have declared themselves pacifists in order to impress the hippie girl in their class are much less likely to be violent. does this make them better rulers than generals with 50 confirmed kills? no.
honestly if you cannot answer your own post at this point, there is no hope for you. you lack basic critical thinking.

Men built civilisation. That’s how they are wrong. Not a single civilisation was ever built or made stronger by women. Female leaders are statistically more likely to start international conflicts than male leaders.

abortion isn't a violent crime?

Unironically yes. You're comparing a dog that bites to heavenly beings that wage intercontinental war. Are you sure you do not have kike admixture on youe mother's mother's side?

If I am not a criminal and if crime is what makes you a shit partner why do criminals have it easier in the world?

Women can’t rule though.

Just calculate the net balance of a group - their achievements and their faults. Everything will make sense.

Killing enemy combatants in war isn't a crime.
My answer is if you're correct then that would mean crime statistics have no impact on how we judge niggers either which is ridiculous.

Built as in carried the stones. You can say the same about niggers, very useful as farming equipment back in the day.
In a tribe, who gets to sit at home enjoying the fruits of labour while the men die and get impaled? Women. They ruled.

Women excel academically over men if that's what you're asking?

child gets violated by mother -> ends up a fucked up weirdo committing crime later in life
it's the root cause

I forgot to mention that when the general was a teenager he got into a bar fight and got a misdemeanor.
you are refuting counterexamples one by one. I am refuting the *form* of your argument.
you are relying on
>Group A commits less violent crime than group B.
>Therefore, group B are superior rulers.
Your conclusion does not follow necessarily from your premisis. The existence of even a single counter example makes this not work. I have provided three.
You should have already understood this at this point. the fact that you have not makes you a hopeless npc.

do you have any idea what the term "base rates" means

Too bad it doesn't translate into concrete achievements, kek. Women are intellectually inferior to men, on average. They also have less outliers. The fact they are given(because grades are always given) higher grades is a phenomenon that could have countless causes

>NOOO I ONLY COMMIT VIOLENT CRIME BECAUSE OF WOMEN
how is this any different than when niggers say they're only criminals because da ebil wypipo aren't paying reperations?

getting a degree is a personal development, not a benefit to society. should they use their degrees and publish more scientific papers - that would count, but they don’t.

Okay so
>niggers commit more violent crime
>therefore, niggers are inferior and less disposed to civilisation, should be either removed or at least ruled over by superior, less prone to crime whites
This is wrong according to you?
>you see the fact that they do better at school actually proves that they are dumber

tits of gtfo

>should be either removed
What is a prison, bitch?

Attached: prison-bitch#.jpg (1600x980, 222.59K)

Correct. You need other factors to make that conclusion.
in other words, you are fighting the wrong argument. you are fighting a straw man.

>smart enough to stay out of the academic pipeline and get a well paying job in the private sector
>somehow bad

No its simply that female violence does not carry the same level of consequence because women are weak and can't create the kind of damage and chaos a single man can female violence is also significantly underreported

if niggers would make most of scientific discoveries and were heads of most successful businesses no one would care about their violent crimes