Inflation reached a new 40-year record of 7.9%

And that's from FEBRUARY. Inflation may reach double digits frens.

Attached: CPIhigh.png (760x639, 50.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QzW6mL44YfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1646348111485.jpg (1023x631, 115.55K)

Who placed Brosnan in charge of the fed?

They could not "harmonize the basket" of goods in time before the fuels taxes went up. lol

The funniest part about it is that whites/asians will be fine, while niggers will starve. BE PREPARED FOR THIS

You're going to see MILLIONS of animals trying to escape starvation in Africa to flood Europe and the US next year.

DO NOT GIVE THEM AN INCH.

DO NOT GIVE ANYONE WHO TRIES TO BRING OVER AFRICANS AN INCH.

RAISE HOLY HELL TO STOP ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT GIVES NIGGERS SAFE HAVEN.

Nature will take its course if we stop them and white people will rule the world once again. But we need to be very vocal and make people feel bad for bringing niggers in. The best strategy is to post women crying/dead after being victims of nigger crime.

why was inflation so high in the 70s and how did they control it? was it end of the bretton woods agreement? did people think that was the end of the global economy too?

>7.9%
That percentage does not include energy or food. Its way higher than that but te BLS is run by you know who

This is what happened:

youtube.com/watch?v=QzW6mL44YfQ

Basically Tall Paul raised interest rates continuously while politicians, wall street, and jews cried bloody murder until he broke inflation like a true Chad. There will not be a repeat of Tall Paul.

CPI is a fake and gay meme
If CPI is 7.9 reality is at least double

Putin is a monster how could he do this to us?

>why was inflation so high in the 70s
The Oil Shock

If you use the method that they used in the 70's before (((they))) changed it, then inflation is already in the double digits.

Oh I forgot, the reason it raised so much in the 1980s was because Baby Boomers were reaching their prime working age. It was peak America and they were buying as much as they could because they were young and needed new things.

Now the Baby Boomers are retired and the US economy is primarily deflationary. The only way to create inflation is to give niggers gibmedats, which the US government did during COVID. On top of that, Brandon now fucked up the global trading system, so things like food and oil will soar. I suspect things will calm down at some point on their own because Baby Boomers have what they need primarily and don't spend much, but I also predict there will be a market collapse of 80% based on technical trading data (exponential advances in markets which we had in the past few years are followed by an 80% decline generally in technical trading). Market collapses are severely deflationary, which will solve the inflation problem. However, I cannot predict the future, and if someone says they can you should demand to see their track record because they are lying jews 95% of the time.

Inflation is already at 40 or 50%
Compare your receipts from 18 months ago to today
everything is up at least 40%
I went to a DISCOUNT grocery store today and green bell peppers were $3.79 a piece.

Is this monthly or yearly inflation increase estimates? Are prices going up by 7.5% each month?

Brainlet. You don't spend 100% of your money at the grocery store. Most of it is spent on housing, which did not increase 40-50%.

95% of all currency existing is being held by people who absolutely dont give a fuck about the cost of anything or the people who have ''less money than them''

>Housing didn't increase 50%
hahahaha. Where is that true? Detroit?

Attached: 1647083775296.png (1076x1101, 929.92K)

They do care. They care when their stocks go down. Stocks can go down without them selling anything.

It's saying the average price of consumer goods is 7.9% higher this year in February 2022 than they were in February 2021, one year ago.

It increased 18% nationwide.

>inlaftion reach 7.9%
>btc falls 7.9%
MUH INFLATION HEDGE KEK

inherent volatility of bitcoin is 12% if I remember correctly. Any moves within that range don't mean anything. I think bitcoin will collapse soon though because all the normie girls I've met this month keep trying to get me to buy bitcoin. Normally a sign of a top.

>Nationwide
Detroit is part of the nation. I guess that 18% is low if it includes shit holes no one wants to live in.

18% is pretty fucking high. I'm guessing 18% is closer to the true inflation. Something's gotta give though. Everything costs too much: houses, stocks, gold, silver, crypto, oil, food. Something is going to collapse and be a bargain around 2025. I've got nearly 90% of my money in cash waiting.

Yeah, they're the perfect slaves.
They keep working and they do not care what happens with their pay, they do not care if they become poor.
They'll just keep slaving away their whole lives and it will all be for nothing, they'll never ever enjoy the benefits of their work.

Attached: productivity-compensation.png (1200x1093, 362.38K)