She’s not wrong

She’s not wrong

Attached: A7D21174-8976-4C55-B2A1-263DCEC8F3BB.jpg (1170x2507, 383.98K)

but its usually forced so the movie ends up gay

She's not right also.

Movies don't even need to be relatable at all.

Reminder: you don't have to steal from a white man to prove you're better

Family Matters proved that. Hollywood is trying to hide their shit behind that phrase.

That movie just looks disgusting. An Indian might as well have made this on his baby shark monkey jumping on the bed for his shitty youtube channel

Dreamworks meets Nick park.

Attached: 91FTdBz0xDL._SX522_.jpg (522x248, 35.74K)

They'll need a lot more than just white men for me to ever find hollyshit movies relatable.

I wouldnt even pirate that crap. You'll have to pay me a lot of money to even consider watching any of it.

And white men don't need to watch them either.

Attached: That-was-a-fart.gif (460x258, 3.81M)

Chiken run. That's the one I'm going to watch myself to sleep tonight. Thanks

She right, they only need them to be good.

razor cuts in one direction

Reminder: (119) Countries don't need to have (((them))) in them to be "relatable".

>relating to a mutt

Attached: mutts--PISS_BUCKET (2).jpg (1024x933, 149.95K)

If no white men are going to watch the movie, then ... of course not.

At first they were "there’s not enough representation of non white non males non straight, they can’t relate"
then they swapped all white straight males and created a lack of representation for them, but they don’t care now
all because they weren’t about representation, they were about "anti white straight male"

>If no white men are going to watch the movie

Trannies: "She's so me!"

Colgate, you gotta understand something. You are probably a bright guy, but stupid people NEED to self-insert. They can't imagine fictional scenarios and empathize with all the characters from a 3rd person perspective. It never clicks. They're idiots. The only way they can immerse themself into a fictional situation is to have someone like them to self-insert into.

You actually see this is a lot in modern movies. Twilight, for example. Bella was an empty shell. She had no real personality, or interests. Not especially fat or thin. Brown hair. Expressionless. A perfect, empty shell for stupid little girls to self-insert themselves. These fucking terrible, soul-less characters are by design. Marketing teams figured it out a long time ago. To make main characters as empty as possible so stupid people can feel immersed.

yes, if the movie talks about African countries or country has black majority

I wish was born as white male in America

And I don’t need to relate to any movies.

>makes a movie for white people*
>Insidehook: "why there should be more black people in that movie to be relatable"

Attached: 1647028145040.gif (500x361, 682.61K)

Does she have any spread anus/ feet pictures?

Story could be about a polka-dotted sea horse for all I care. Long as it is compelling to whatever scope is appreciated.