Witchcraft, Occultism and Magic

Is there any truth to it? Can it be used to defeat Zog? Political Implications?

Attached: 950f3034acaed793b3dfdda4d6ab315b.jpg (455x680, 56.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/pro/pop/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

they're just mallgoths who need to still feel edgy after high school is over. the women are huge sluts, but they'll 100% cheat on you.

That's what ZOG is all about

Attached: ABR_F_67_1.001.L-2.jpg (391x522, 19.78K)

Our current Elites are all occultists. They put their symbols everywhere, while laughing at you and calling you a conspiracy theorist. But the solution is not to practice that satanic shit yourself. The solution is to stop fearing them, stop fearing their demonic masters and start killing them. Here and on every other plane of existence too.

No you retard
Jesus shit too
Only thing is gun

This.

Literally Tumblr/My father molested me-tier shit.

Don't even think of hexing Putin. Mars is fucking shit up, it makes humans want to kill each other. Putin knows this. There's a reason military campaigns begin in March, not just because Roman or Greek tradition. Don't try to hex Putin.

April is the cruelest month, not March
We've still got a ways to go before we see some real shit

>I will never have a witch gf
not fair

>occultists
Not a thing.

Magic is the only answer, but everything you see paraded as such is larp. Do not be deceived. The best magicians are those you least suspect.

Attached: image.jpg (704x469, 42.74K)

>jacobrothschildandmarinaabramovicstandinginfrontofsatanrisinghislegion.jpg

Can you give me a little more than that, even just a hint?

it's all true and real but you will go to hell IF you use it

Reality is controlled by you. You can end the war tomorrow by having happy thoughts.

Yes but not what you think.
Mind and consciousness altering substances have been used throughout all of human history in rituals and occult ceremonies.

Attached: 800x1200.jpg (800x1200, 141.61K)

A hint? This little book is full of hints.
sacred-texts.com/pro/pop/index.htm
>How blessed shall be the hour, and the poverty, that will come and shall ordain each one to its meadow, not far from the year XXXXIII.

If you are interested in the western tradition read the three books of occult philosophy by agrippa.
If you are interested in practical magic after that find and work a grimoire.

>Is there any truth to it?
>Can it be used to defeat Zog?
Someone certainly seemed to think so

Attached: D2m_w1-XQAATrNF.jpg (461x580, 64.94K)

i don't care i just want a goth gf

Yes, it’s just asking demons to do things for you. They have enormous power in this world

>Can it be used to defeat Zog? Political Implications?

It's literally the zogs work you stupid nigger

Occultism is not a thing that exists, it’s literally a catch-all made up buzzword by low information ESL teenage /x/ faggots. Occultism is not a religion or doctrine or belief system or anything. Occult just means hidden or obscured, many ordinary things are occultic or occulted including all religious texts, math, and KFC’s 11 herbs and spices. Do you know what the herbs and spices are? No because the recipe is hidden from plain sight; that means the recipe is occulted.

You can say Satanism or whatever, there are belief systems with this label etc. “Occultism” is not a belief system and doesnt mean anything. Magic is real and many people engage in Satanic practices knowingly and unknowingly but you don’t have to invent fake words and fake philosophies to understand magic or good and evil.